Chapter 23: Dragons

So Crystal went to the Dragon Realm to convince the other dragons to help.

Will they all help or will Crystal leave empty handed?

Being back in the Dragon Realm is strange... I mean everyone still looks at me the same but I pretty much betrayed all of them by letting Natsu and the others escape.

"Welcome home my daughter, what is your purpose for coming here?" My mother asked as I walked into her chamber.

"I need the dragons help. Zeref is planning to destroy the human race and I need to get everyone ready for it." She laughed harshly.

"You think I would let my dragons go and help a bunch of humans who tried to destroy us in the past forget it. I think you should just come home and let that horrid world be destroyed already." I glared at her.

"Never! I will protect the world that has given me so much! I will never let it be destroyed and with or without your help I will succeed." Another harsh laugh.

"How do you plan to do that? You can't turn into a dragon, your dragon slayers are not nearly powerful enough to hurt Zeref and it's a hopeless effort." I turned away from her.

"Then I will do this without your help." I walked out of the throne room and headed back to where the portal to Earthlander was.

How dare she tell me to abandon my friends, my family and let Earthlander be destroyed by Zeref.

I turned the corner and stopped when I saw who was standing in front of the portal.

"Willow, Melissa, Star, Jake what are you all doing here?" I asked confused.

"We're going to help you." Willow said with a smile.

"Why? You could get killed..." They all shrugged their shoulders.

"Hey if we die we go out with a bang at least, I wouldn't want it any other way." Star said grinning like Natsu would.

"Are you all completely sure this is what you want?" I asked.

"Yes, we decided this before you even came here. Now let's go before the guards show up." Willow said rushing me. I walked with them through the portal and back to Earthlander.

Maybe we did stand a chance against Zeref.

"So it's been a week since I left I hope everyone has found the other dragon slayers." I said more to myself than any of my friends.

"Don't worry I'm sure they did, they didn't seem like the type of people to give up without a fight." Star said.

"You're right I have no need to be worried, they're dragon slayers after all."

"Yeah! Now let's get going we need to get to wherever it is we're going before Zeref plans anything." Melissa said and started walking away.

"Um Melissa you have no idea where you're going do you?" She looked back at me with a small blush on her cheeks.

"No..." I laughed and signaled for everyone to follow me. They all talked about how they were going to crush Zeref with their powers and I internally laughed.

They are my friends that's for sure...