Chapter 31: Goodbye Old Friends, Hello New Friends

This is not necessarily going to be a sad chapter but it might be a sad chapter XD

A week passed since I got engaged to Sting and I still hadn't told anyone.

"Hey Crystal. Jake, Melissa, Willow and Star are about to leave." Wendy said rushing towards me. I nodded and followed her outside and looked at my four friends.

"Have a safe trip back. Be sure to visit sometime." I said hugging each of them.

"You be safe too and we will mom can't keep us apart." Willow said hugging me tightly. "And by the way congrats on the engagement." She whispered in my ear. I blushed and smiled lightly.

"Thanks." I backed away and watched as the sky opened up and they grew wings flying up and through the opening.

"Are you sad Crystal?" Lucy asked. I turned and smiled as tears ran down my face.

"Of course I'm sad but saying goodbye doesn't always mean it's goodbye forever. So until the day I see them all again this is goodbye..." I said and looked up at the sky smiling brightly.

"That's a good way to look at it." Mira said and then she grabbed my hands. "Now we have to talk about wedding details!" The second she said that everyone froze.

"Mira, what are you talking about no one here is getting married." I wanted to hide in a corner as Mira grinned.

"That's what you think. A certain Elemental Dragon Slayer got proposed to a week ago." I blushed and covered my face as all my friends screamed a collective "WHAT?!"

"Is that true?!" Erza asked.

"Yeah..." I muttered and backed away as Erza came towards me.

"How could you not tell us? We all want to celebrate this wedding together." Everyone smiled lightly.

"Thanks guys. If you'd like I could use some help trying to get everything ready." Erza, Lucy, Mira, and Wendy dragged me away with Levy following close behind laughing.

"This is going to be a great wedding!"

Lucy's POV

So as Erza and I helped Crystal get the location and details set up for the wedding I thought about who I was going to take to the wedding as my date.

Loke? Nah, then that would add fuel to his ego-flame.

Natsu? I blushed just thinking about dancing with him.

"Hey Lucy?" I shook the thoughts away and looked at Crystal.

"Yeah? I'm sorry." She smiled.

"Thinking about who you want to go with?" I blushed and looked away.

"N-no!" She giggled.

"Well I already told Jellal about the wedding so Erza is going to have a date, so why don't you go with Natsu?" Erza looked at Crystal stunned.

"J-Jellal?!" She nodded.

"Yup don't worry I got you girls covered." A knock at the door made her get up. "I'm coming!" As she opened the door Natsu, Gray, Jellal, Wendy, and Romeo stepped in.

"Hey Crystal, we heard you wanted some help with clothing?" Wendy said smiling.

"Yeah, I was going to let Virgo design the dresses and tuxes for everyone." I stood up and grabbed Virgo's key.

"Open Gate of the Maiden, Virgo!" As she appeared she bowed.

"Are you going to punishment me Princess?"

"No! Crystal wants you to design the clothes for her wedding." She smiled and nodded.

"Of course, I'd be happy to."

Wendy's POV

"Hey Wendy?" Romeo asked as I twirled around in my dress for the wedding.

"Yeah?"

"Um I was wondering if maybe you'd want to go to the wedding with me?" I looked at him and smiled.

"Of course! It sounds like a lot of fun!" He smiled and we both started practicing our ballroom dancing for the wedding.

"Awe that's so cute." Crystal said looking at us. "So when are the rest of you boys going to grow a backbone and ask these lovely ladies to my wedding, I would be so disappointed if you didn't." All the other boys rubbed the back of their necks awkwardly.

"Um... well... we... uhh..." They all started stuttering.

"Wow Natsu, I never thought I'd be more of a man than you." Romeo teased Natsu.

"You're not more of a man than me see? Lucy would you go to Crystal's wedding with me?" I saw Lucy blush and smile.

"Yeah!" All the other boys started either asking out their girl or said they would later when they saw them.

I can't wait till this wedding comes! It's going to be amazing!