Chapter 22: Azure, The Water Dragon Slayer

Wendy, Lily and Aquarias are ready to find Azure the Water Dragon Slayer, but will Azure be willing to help the girls and the entire world?

Azure's POV

I've spent a good three hours standing on this water, maybe I should go back to my apartment.

I started turning to walk back to the shore when I saw three people out of the corner of my eye.

One of them was a girl with dark blue pigtails and brown eyes, the other was a girl with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes, and finally the third one had water blue hair and stormy gray blue eyes.

"Hey! Are you Azure?!" The girl with blue pigtails asked. I walked across the water to them.

"Yeah that's me. Who are you?" The two girls bowed their heads and smiled at me.

"I'm Wendy and this is Lily. We're dragon slayers too." I backed away a few steps.

"How did you know I was a dragon slayer?" I looked at the last girl and she was just staring past me at the water.

"So you finally mastered the ability to walk on water, when we trained together you always fell in once I set you down." She smiled and my jaw dropped.

It couldn't be, could it?

"Aquarias... It can't be..." She laughed, that laugh!

"It's me alright, if you really don't believe me then ask me anything from when we trained together." I decided to test it.

"Why did I come train with you?" She frowned.

"Your family abandoned you because you were different, you had magic and none of them did... so they left you out in the middle of winter. I came across you in my dragon form as you fell into the freezing lake. I saved you from dying..." I looked down.

She was right...

"It really is you..." I hugged her tightly. "Aquarias where have you been?" She held me against her.

"I'll explain on the way back, we need your help. Do you remember Chloe and Saffron?" I pulled away and nodded.

"Of course, they're my best friends."

"They're coming to help as well, Zeref is planning to destroy the human race." I gasped.

"Zeref but isn't he-"

"Yes I know but we have no other choice, even though Chloe will be upset we have to..." I sighed.

"Alright." Wendy and Lily looked confused. "It's nothing don't worry about it." I explained and we started walking away from the lake.

"So you're friends with the other dragon slayers were looking for?" Wendy asked finally.

"That's right. So what element do you two use?" Wendy smiled and stopped.

"Sky Dragon Roar!" She shot air at a nearby tree and it collapsed to the ground.

"Earth Dragon Roar!" Lily shot earth into the tree next to Wendy's and the same effect happened.

"So Sky and Earth Dragon Slayers. That's cool." I said grinning.

We all laughed and I saw the sun setting.

"Maybe we should rest for the night." I said and they all nodded.

"Well need a lot of rest for the upcoming battle. All the dragon slayers are being gathered for this." Wendy said.

"Why?"

"Because dragon slayers are the most powerful type of magic aside from God-Slaying magic." Aquarias explained sitting down.

"I see..." I looked at my feet as I thought about what was going to happen when this battle started and how it was going to end.

I hope we win...