Chapter One ☆

Currently at this time Zeus and a few other gods were having a meeting about his youngest daughter she turned 10000+ just a month ago and plans to marry her off and when he agreed to the Ragnarok he suggested if either the gods or humans win they get his daughter hand in marriage.

And now The Beautiful Goddess Of Obsession and Pureness sat on a couch next to her uncle Poseidon he grabbed her hands in her own "don't worry my dear Y/n I will make sure such filth won't dirty your body" Poseidon said "my dear Poseidon.." she said quietly their faces inched together as they kissed.

They stopped short after hearing something "it seems the match has begun" he said as her eyes lit up "r-really! This is my first time seeing one!" She said as she remembered something "oh no! I'm late!" She ran out of the room to the arena "Goddess Y/n is here! Now we shall hear what her candidates have to say" Heimdall said Y/n noticed Thor as her first candidate and smiled both of her hands clasped together.

"Thor.." Y/n quietly swooned as Thor looked up to meet her gaze as she blushed and he smirked and went on one knee and a hand over his heart "my dear, Y/n If you shall marry me I shall give you all the love you want all the jewelry and gold and anything I have to offer even meaning my head or heart you might as well take it." Thor said "dear Thor your bravery and love for me is quite the story I'll make you one of my candidates" Y/n said smiling brightly as everyone in the audience blushed at it Thor nodded with approval. Odin was surprised with his speech so was Loki in that matter.

Y/n turned her attention to the other candidate he looked back with a glare as she sqeaked and looked away as the man introduced himself "I am Lü Bu, I cannot give you all the jewelry and gold but I will say I can give you unconditional love for the rest of our lives as I treat you like a queen." Y/n blushed even more as Thor growled.

Into the battle Thor's hammer awoken as Lü Bu rode his horse straight at Thor but in the end Lü Bu head was dislocated from his body
Y/n broke into tears Y/n had gotten attached to Lü Bu she dried her tears and saw a horse and suddenly a whole army came charging at Thor "so you all do want to die, huh?" Thor said as a huge thunder attack with his hammer killed them all you gasped from the gruesome sight wishing you turned your head away.

Thor looked at you after as you gracefully floated down to the arena and hugged him tight "good job on winning" she said and she kissed his cheek Thor blushed as you floated up into your chair.

After that you took a small break you weren't ready to see such a sight as that Y/n changed her clothes into something nice

"I'm so nervous for the next match.. I hope the humans don't die this time.." she said she gasped feeling someone wrap their arms around her waist as she blushed feeling them breathe on her ear "my love do you not believe in us?" That voice you thought it was "ADAM!" you said surprised he nodded as you turned around to see him.

Y/n looked at him and thought he hadn't changed and she than looked at the leaf covering something.. special it also hasn't changed she thought "my love I'm here at last just for you" Adam said "Adam, you shouldn't do this.. father will be angry and might challenge you!" "Idc as long as I have you I fear nothing" he said

"Father will be mad if I'm late" You said "I'll take the blame don't worry."

Adam cornered her to the wall "now my dear shall we have fun?"

IN THE PAST

"ADAM!" Y/n sqealed hugging him tightly "my dear, Y/n" Adam and Y/n were a romantic couple that made goddesses and gods alike and Zeus jealous let's just say when he first heard he wasn't that happy.

Adam was in front of Zeus Y/n behind him holding onto his arm "my dear daughter why are you holding onto him?" Zeus asked his daughter "that's because me and Adam.. are dating father" she said as Zeus was quiet for a minute.. "you? And him? Together like dating? Hell no i disprove" he said as Adam nodded "I don't care if you agree or not me and my beloved love each other very much" Zeus got mad immediately.

And Zeus tried to ruin their relationship and it worked he claimed Adam loved Eve more than her proof she believed what her father said and broke ties with Adam, Adam tried and tried to get Y/n back as she finally knew about the truth that her father was lying to her.

PAST OVER