Chapter Three

Now a person stood in front of Poseidon on a boat to where he and Poseidon shall battle Y/n sat on the throne next to Loki her cousin "oh my how dramatic" Loki said as you nodded "cousin don't you find this human quite cute?" Y/n asked her eyes sparkling Loki looked at her deadpanning at his cousin.

He just sighed and nodded as the human took a step forward to Poseidon as Poseidon didn't care to look the human in his eyes "now! We shall introduce these candidates to our beautiful and loveable goddess of Pureness to her!" Heimdall shouted into the horn as the gods and human faced you looking up at you as you smiled at them.

"My dear sweet lady it is such a pleasure of meeting you again I shall become your husband no matter the costs" Kojiro said facing the goddess as her eyes widened "Kojiro!" She put her hand over her mouth gasping "my sweet poetic romance you remember me even though I'm so old now?" He said while grinning "of course I remember you! You were the first to steal my heart with your kind words and handsome face!" You said.

"Even though you age you look handsome after these years!" "Do i now? Thank you sweetheart" Poseidon was annoyed but faced you Musashi was surprised to hear this especially from you a goddess (so he wasn't lying!) Musashi thought.

IN THE PAST

Musashi had just finished training and he heard a door slam open a young Kojiro sprang inside the room "Musashi! Can you believe it!?" "Believe what?" "I got myself a girlfriend! She's so pretty and nice I'll introduce you to her soon I promise!" Kojiro shouted happily as Musashi stayed silent.

"A girlfriend? You? A girlfriend?" Musashi said as Kojiro nodded excitedly "I don't find that joke funny at all Kojiro" he said "what! I promise you I'm not lying!" Kojiro said trying to explain himself as Musashi didn't listen nor cared.

NOW PRESENT