Chapter nine ♧

No one's Pov

Hercules was not happy or excited to fight Jack as he expected heroes from battle or even lovers for christ sake! You literally saw the greatest loser in history win against Poseidon! But having Jack as his opponent is as if he felt disrespected he was especially mad at Brunnhilde.

"I'll only say this one time. Lay down your arms and surrender now." Hercules said and continued "if you do, I'll speak with Zeus and request you be spared from Niflheimer. You can leave here alive and keep your wretched soul. Of course, I could just slaughter you where you stand, but I'm not a sadistic killer like you!" Hercules said his blue eyes brightening beautifully.

Jack only bowed and began to speak "my good sir, I knew you were a fine man when you accepted my request to hold our battle here in London. I must say I'm touched by the kindness you've showed me. But I'm terribly sorry, you've made me an offer I simply must refuse." "Why is that?" Hercules asks him "because surrender here would not be in my nature. I've been invited to partake in the gentleman's duel, after all. I am nothing if not a gentleman." He said.

As he unscathed scissors that were supposed to be connected but were actually apart "may I present to you my divine treasure... my Volundr." Jack introduced as the parts of the scissor reconnected "oddly strange choice of a weapon" Ares says Hermes just agreed "my..." Loki said while eating a bag of chips "Hercules, you can do this." Ares said.

"The great gods' vengeance depends on you." Zeus said "a weapon of the gods, I dare to say it's simply divine" Jack said as he sliced a street lamp Jack soon ran the other way away from Hercules as the said man was dumbfounded so was the rest of the stadium but that just made Hercules mad.

Hercules chased after Jack to slowly walking as he see's Jack drinking tea "what do you think your doing?" Hercules asked "who, me? It's teatime. I'm pouring myself a cup. A brutish fellow like you may not know this,, but it's quite rude to do battle whilst tea is being served. Would you care for a cup, old chap?" Jack asked Hercules walked to Jack and held the cup and began to drink some of the tea.

Jack smiled only to get grabbed by his neck as Hercules twirled around and twirled Jack into a wall but it set off a trap apparently and Hercules just stood there as they bounced off his body as Jack gasped "oh dear.." "what, did Brunnhilde forget to explain the rules of this battle?" Hercules said enraged as Jack shot like some kind of rope and went all the way to the top of the building.

"Farewell" he said "think you can run from me?" Hercules said annoyed and jumped to meet face to face with Jack as he used his Niflheimer to attack but was blocked by Jacks huge scissor Jack's scissor broke though and they landed back on the ground as Jack had a hard landing Hercules stood over him but Jack jumped backwards away from Hercules and took out knives from his bag and threw them at Hercules it grazed his skin leaking blood shocking the gods and especially Ares!

Hercules puked blood but stayed quiet and removed them one by one
(this is what Y/n talked about... I have to keep my guard up..) Hercules thought to himself.

BEFORE THE MATCH

after Y/n interacted with Hercules she went on her Mary way as she walked she stood by a door to a room and heard voices Brunnhilde and her other sister arguing saying she didn't want to merge with a murderer but the same man she met walked in with an intense aura and walked to the sister and went on his knees and asked her to merge with him as she gave him a straight no.

He grabbed her neck as Y/n eyes went huge as in the background there was music playing Y/n barged into the room with anger the sister looked at her for help "Si-sister! Help me ple-ease" the sister called out to you
Y/n was enraged and ran towards the man and punched him in the gut

He grabbed her neck as Y/n eyes went huge as in the background there was music playing Y/n barged into the room with anger the sister looked at her for help "Si-sister! Help me ple-ease" the sister called out to you Y/n was enraged and ran towards...

"Unhand Hlökk you deranged little stupid bastard! I've never felt so angry!" Y/n yelled in fury as Brunnhilde was surprised to see Y/n cussing for the first time

(My gorl went super saiyan mode- Author)

"Sister I'm alright now!" Hlokk said calming you down Y/n turned her eyes onto Brunnhilde and got all up into her face "why didn't you ask for her permission I know she no but using brute force against her will not be needed! Hlokk darling please merge with him I know your scared but don't be" you turned her head to Hlokk as the girl nodded and hugged you and started crying.

"I'm scared.. what if I fail? And I die..." "than darling you gave your best shot and I'll make sure Hades treats you with respect in the underworld or you get to be reincarnated, okay?" You said to her as the girl nodded sadly the man looked between you two as you left the room Y/n could hear that him and Hlokk had merged and heard Brunnhilde talking with him about their plans.

Y/n knew Hlokk might die but she'll be reborn it'll be okay for her Y/n told Hercules everything it made Hercules pissed at the man.

You know why Y/n wasn't there? She was training for the next battle