chapter five

As the battle continues with Poseidon and Kojiro stood there unhinged "he's already tired up mannnn nothing but a joke at the end of the day he really is a loser." Iroi said.

In the god stauduims there is where Shiva and Y/n was Hermes and Ares kept talking of course annoying Y/n just a bit.

Shiva looked up at you with a smirk on his face "my lovely lady why shan't you be my fair wife?" Shiva asked in a British accent copying one of the human voices he heard in the crowds "I shan't be dear sir because thou has so many wives why shall you need me?" She said back giggling a bit making Shiva smile happily.

He grabbed her hands together in his "because who shall I gaze upon in the starry night sky of the milky way and smile at as you my fair lady laugh or smile from my jokes or jesters all the things you do make thy most people become in love with thou" he commented making the goddess blush.

"Don't say such words you migh perish in such defeats against mortals please.. Don't bring my hopes up to only worry instead." Y/n said as Shiva stayed quiet just a bit and hugged you surprising you "I won't ever fail you my dear I'll make sure you'll never worry when I'm beside you or in front of me" Y/n simply gave a small smile and hugged the purple man in her arms happily.

But the cute yet also wholesome situation was soon ended due to a god named Loki "stop it you love birds it disgusts me" Y/n eyes turned into annoyance and punched Loki

"Shut up! You idiot me and hubby are busy!" Y/n huffed sitting in Shivas lap  hands on his chest as Shiva brought her closer and they closed their eyes relaxing a bit as Loki was sent flying from the stauduims

"Shut up! You idiot me and hubby are busy!" Y/n huffed sitting in Shivas lap hands on his chest as Shiva brought her closer and they closed their eyes relaxing a bit as Loki was sent flying from the stauduims.

In the arena stood Poseidon and a sweaty Kojiro (well that won't work) Kojiro thought as no one knew he was cut up thousands of times "that blondie is not the one to mess with." A person in the audience said.

"I think Kojiros back into a corner i can see why they called him the most fiercest of the Olympians." Gol said
"That numbers wrong it's thirteen, Gol listen carefully something important you should know." Brünnhilde said "what is it? Why are you so serious?" Gol asked.

"A long time ago the gods were much younger since there were thirteen Valkrayies there were thirteen Olympians." She said "huh? What do you mean I don't remember hearing about that?" Gol said confused "one of the deities among their ranks were murdered.. by one of their own it was Poseidon. "