The Past♡

In this world of gods and mortals
Y/n Goddesses Of Obsession and Pureness shall make the biggest decision about her love life and her future spouse.

Y/n walked the garden of Eden in sadness after seeing her lover left her after he promised he would come back she stayed in the garden sitting by the animals "who are you?" A man's voice said looming over her "huh?" "Oh! My name is Y/n Goddess of Pureness and Obsession." "My name is Adam the first human" "the one Zeus talks about?!" She said eyes shining as he nodded.

"Let's be friends!" You said happily Adam was taken aback but said yes. They hung out in the garden of Eden some gods say that the goddess never went home after that day she met Adam Zeus was furious and worried about his daughter.

He asked all the gods to search for her they eventually found her in the garden of Eden Poseidon, Hades and Zeus saw a human laying on her lap as she fed the human grapes "you don't have to feed me" he said "well I want too!" She replied he soon stopped eating the grapes as he felt something and got up from Y/n's lap and hid you behind himself.

"Who's there? Show yourself" he said "very well" a familiar voice said Y/n's heart jumped at seeing her father and uncles there in front of her new lover and herself Zeus cried immediately after seeing his daughter safe "my beautiful daughter!" He ran towards her as she ran towards him and hugged him "father!" "Who's this human with you, Y/n?" Hades asks.

Y/n got out of her father's hold and hugged Adams waist as he wrapped one of his arms around her waist Posiden clenched his hand "father me and Adam... are together" Y/n said excitedly as Adam kissed her cheek the three deities jaws dropped to the floor in surprise "HUH!?" "Yes I know it's wrong to love him but he's just to charming and sweet for me not to love him!" You said.

After that day word had spread that Adam tainted or maybe seduced you and Zeus was quite furious at Adam at that so were the rest of the male gods that were close to you especially Buddha,Poseidon, Hercules, Thor, and Shiva.

They were mad at Adam and tried to kill him several times but they knew that would make you cry.