Chapter four □

Poseidon looked directly at you shocking most of the gods but not all "my dear lady I shall take care of you and promise to take care of you for the reminder of my life as a God or human if I become them.. one of the filths I hate." Poseidon said with kindness in his tone of voice you smiled happily at him.

"EHM! Now! We shall start the battle!" Heimdall said as Posiden turned to face Kojiro but not in the eyes "why should he fight him! My father is Musahi Miyamoto the famous swordsman! He should be the one who should be named greatest of all time!" Iroi the son of Musahi Miyamoto said.

He continues on and on talking about his father and his accomplishments "that's not good! Humans are starting to get restless! What should we do?" Goel asked her sister "we must belive in him." She simply said to her Kojiro took out his sword as it shined in the sun Y/n watched in the crowds eager to see this battle she sat beside Shiva his head on her lap

"This is going to be interesting right cupcake?"shiva said to you looking up at you only to see your breasts "yes indeed" you simply replied only having your eyes on Kojiro (I know you can win this Kojiro!) Y/n thought on her head with a determined face.

"What in the! What did that mortal just attempt to do?!" Ares said surprised pointing at Kojiros sword "this is quite surprising." Hermes said "eh! This should be entertaining. Humanity still has a few tricks up it's sleeves." Loki said with a creepy smile that frightens you all the time "how come neither of them budged yet?" A person said in the crowd.

Hermes and Ares talked about the battle "Excuse me. Posiden wouldn't concern himself with that." Hermes said and continued "if it's within range, he'll decimate any object without a speck-" Hermes was cut off by you saying "please be quiet I am watching the fight I would like to listen to it quietly" "yes dear sister" he replied smiling.