Chapter Six

"Betrayed by a god that's horrible... Who was the victim?" Gol said "the unfortunate Olympian... was Adamas." Brunnhilde explained "I've heard that name.. isn't that Zeus's final form?" Gol questioned "it is. But it is also the name of an heir, inherited the bloodline of Cronus. A birthright he shared with his bothers Zeus and Posiden. Adamas, dark lord of conquest." Brunnhilde continued.

"Once upon a faraway time... Adamas, previously Zeus and the Olympians worked together to overthrow the Titans during the Gigantomachy. As the second eldest, Adamas disagreed when they appointed Zeus to the throne. Incensed and spiteful, he then staged a rebellion. At his command, the Titans and the giants were freed from imprisonment in the underworld of Tartarus. He subjugated Typhon, successfully bending a frightening beast to his will, and marched onward to Mount Olympus." She said.

"He tried to recruit Poseidon to join him in taking down Zeus with the others but failed in the moment their eyes met, Poseidon took his brothers life... with one swift gesture. On that day forward, his name was erased from the annals of history. As if the number of Olympian gods had always been 12 from the dawn of time." She said ending the story of Adamas.

"You know that does ring a bell." Ares said "the shock of Adamas's attempted insurrection. I remember it was a rumor that we had a dirty traitor, wasn't there?" Ares said "oh! The rotten scoundrel was me." Hermes said calmly "huh? Hmm. So, it was you! You betrayed us?" Ares questioned.

"Which is exactly why I found the prospect too exciting to resist." He said "big brother" Y/n called out she was not in Shiva lap no more as she was on her stone throne beside the two. "hmm?" "You wanted me to die?" You asked him "Y/n I would never kill you nor want you dead I love you." "Yet you knew what was going to happen if Adamas was to be king!" She said raising her voice.

FLASHBACK

Y/n at the time was in her temple enjoying herself but to be frightened when hearing a voice spook her
"Y/n~" "A-adamas?" "That's right my dear I was wondering no hoping you can join me in taking down Zeus?" "What! Of course I wouldn't help you with that I love father!".

She yelled annoyed by her uncle as he wrapped his arms around her figure as he squeezed her breasts "Adamas stop!" Adamas stopped smirking
"Y/nnnn~ once I become in charge I'll make sure I'll treat you like this every night~ hehhe" he said smirking as she immediately slapped him hard on the cheek causing it to be laced with blood.

"Don't you dare talk about me like that you-you-you.. umm creepy ant! Looking ass vegetable!" She shouted running away from her temple.

Also guys it seems that I ahve forgot to give you guys an outfit here ya go you guys pick of course.

Also you can change the color of the fit! The drawing does not belong to me but it's owner they take full creditt