Chapter seven

Hi darlings! I finally updated sorry for taking so long <3
Also thanks for 1.8k reads btw!

"Y/n you know I wouldn't put you in harms way" Hermes explained Y/n huffed looking away from her elder brother towards the fight Kojiro raised his sword up he jumped up into the air planning to strike Posiden down but Poseidon dodged it Kojiro held his sword still and made his sword go up to meet with Posidens hair which cut a few pieces of his hair.

Y/n gasped at such a sight as did Ares and some of the other gods Posiden looked at Kojiro in the eye "so you meet my gaze, huh, kiddo?" Kojiro said as Y/n yelled "Kojiro! You know he's older than you right?!" Kojiro looked at Y/n and nodded in understanding Posiden started walking towards him as Heimdall was surprised "the god of among gods is advancing towards his opponent!" Heimdall said.

Poseidon stood in his ready position and started jabbing at Kojiro his famous move AMPHITRITE as Kojiro dodged all of his jabs.

"Amazing! Posidens trident is moving so fast but Kojiro can see through every move!" Goell said the humans cheered "why are they all impossibly, unbelievably exciting?" Loki said as he was laying his down on your lap looking up at you his cheeks pink from the view "Loki.. who told you can lay on my lap?" You asked annoyed "whattt? I'm just tired can't I lay on my dear cousins lap?" Loki said mischievously smiling.

As Y/n said and let's it go for now Odin stayed quiet as Poseidon smirked and began to whistle "he's whistling?" Kojiro said confused Poseidon stopped and got ready as did Kojiro wondering about his next move Poseidon ran towards him as Kojiro was not prepared but managed to use his sword to block but injured his abdomen.

Kojiro fell to the ground in pain puking blood as Poseidon asked "something WRONG?" at long last, the god finally broke his silence to the human. "You were supposed to be reading my moves, were you not?" Poseidon asked Poseidon smirked sadisticly and said "Worthless Clown." The gods cheered "Ouch! It's happened first blood has been drawn!" Heimdall said.

Kojiro breathed heavily as he stood up his sword in hand as all the gods cheered more "the almighties are getting loud!" Heimdall said Poseidon death stared at the crowd of the gods with his aura "huh. Bunch of shitstains." He said annoyed "my, aren't you a feisty one. Your comrades are cheering for you yet you show no gratitude for it." Kojiro said.

"I don't see a point in that. A god needs no armies, nor to resort to betrayal, for a god is complete. That's how it has always been. We have embodied perfection since the beginning of time. Why show thanks for the irrelevant?" He said "is that how you operate? How peculiar." Kojiro responded "I don't mean to be rude but that seems pretty depressing." Kojiro replied.

As Poseidons eyes went wide Poseidon jumped into the air "away with you." He said as he strikes his trident at Kojiro as Kojiro blocked it as Poseidon than did his jabs as Kojiro used all his speed to block "Chione Tyro Demeter!" Poseidon yelled as his trident rained down upon Kojiro.

"Whoa! He's bearing down like lightning from the sky!" Heimdall commented as he continued "it seems he won't stop until he delivers a killing blow!" Kojiro continued to weave and block "hey, gramps! Don't die on us! Come on! Don't lose on us!" Goell and Brunnhilde yelled.

(The farther I chase after him the farther I got pushed away at the last second into.. the water.) Kojiro thought (I'm drowning! Yet I refuse to go under) Kojiro thought as he dodged all his moves leading him to Poseidon as he went for his head only for Poseidon to bend his back and dodge.

He than turned his sword to attack him again and Poseidon dodged it and they stood back towards back as Kojiro swung his sword at him but Posidens trident broke his sword as Goell and Brunnhilde were shocked and nervous as well as Y/n as she petted Loki's head on her lap.

"Let's not get carried away little fish" as Goell shed her tears yelling "what did you do to Hrist, you monster!?" Heimdall immediately commented "Kojiros trusty Biden Nagamitsu has been shattered to pieces!" Ares and of course Hermes had to also make a comment "the old man is finished." Hermes nodded to Ares words.

As Goell fell to the ground the match was over and the crowd went silent as Kojiro walked away from Poseidon "listen up you ocean tyrant I have a question" "tell me have you ever lost yourself to the swing of the blade at night, training until sunrise? Or burst into tears of a solemn gratitude, for someone who made you stronger? In the heat of battle, have you ever admired your foe so much, you'd die for them? You know what? No my apologies you haven't gone through any of that." Kojiro said as he picked up the sword piece that got broken off.

"Look at this blade. See how it shines? It stands for countless hopes and dreams of all the fools who wield it. All the times you've been alive, I bet you never stood for a single thing. How unjust. I won't lose to a selfish bastard like you!" Kojiro shouted as the sword started glowing a bright green color so did the piece of the sword "RE-VÖLUNDR" Hrist said.

Poseidon immediately attacked Kojiro leading him to his doom as Kojiro won this battle meaning the humans had two wins the gods one.

After the battle Y/n walked down the hallways and see's Brunnhilde and Goell "sister!" Goell called out as you smiled at her happily "Goell how are you?" "I'm doing great!" "Brunnhilde?" "I'm doing well, thanks for asking." Brunnhilde said Y/n smiled cheerfully "good, good" "Goell can you leave me and Y/n have to talk about something" Goell huffed but walked away.

"Y/n it's good to see you again after the accident.." Brunnhilde said "shut the hell up! After what you did you can you talk to me with such easiness?" Brunnhilde sighed "please understand I was doing it for the humans you have dated and loved" she said as Y/n gritted her teeth.

"Love huh? You lied to a human saying if he saved me he could marry me just to show father that humans were good before he could destroy the humans! Your nothing but a scoundrel!"