Chapter eight

Hi darlings!! I have returned from my every lasting sleep! Now let's beginn

Y/n shouted with anger a few clouds started to create lightening but she calmed down and walked away as Brunnhilde just sighed and walked her own way as well.

Y/n walked the halls trying to get to the arena but bumped into a man she fell to her but "ow.." you muttered getting up "my dear apologies lady I wasn't watching where I was going" he said as you nodded in understanding "no need for such apologies i am the one that shall also apologize." The man nodded and he wore a hat and bored before leaving.

You continued your path to the arena thinking about the strange gentleman you saw Hercules up ahead and smiled widely and ran into his arms "Hercules!" "Y/n, how are you?" He asked her "I'm doing well! Are you going to fight?" Y/n asked Hercules nodded.

"Before I do so, will you Y/n Goddess of Pureness and Obsession take my hand and become my future wife after the Ragnarok?" He asked Hercules was on his knees looking up at Y/n with love in his eyes Y/n was shocked but quickly nodded Hercules was happy and twirled her around and gave her a kiss.

"Please wait for me my dear after the battle" Hercules said as Y/n smiled and nodded immediately.

here came the next battle against the gods and humanity the crowds of both gods and humans waited as the arena turned the area into London.

"Now before your eyes is a replica of 19th century London, England. The fighter representing humanity has requested that the fight take place here, and the fighter for ther gods graciously accepted." Heimdall explained.

"Today you'll bare witness to an historical event it's god versus man in a knock-down, drag out street fight!" Heimdall shouted the humans started to whisper among each other wondering if the gods did that so they can have an advantage.

"I can't even imagine how this battle will unfold. Now, representing humanity in round four is this man." Heimdall said as a man stepped out onto the replica of London as Heimdall narrarated "Friday, August 31st, 1888, a monster emerged from a dense fog of the city with his fangs sharp and bare. Was murdering five prostitutes during his reign of terror the ultimate goal? No! Was it to destroy society? No. This lone man plunged the three million citizens of London into the very depths of fear. He's the violent of the Vile, with a heart of pure darkness! His moniker is that of the most infamous killer in the history of mankind!" Heimdall shouted.

"Jack the Ripper!!" Heimdall shouted as it's now time to introduce the god he'll be facing "this fighter needs no introduction. But I'm gonna give him one anyways! The valiant warrior who felled both the Nemean Lion and Cerberus with his bare hands. He accomplished the 12 labors imposed upon him and ascended to become half-human, half-god." Heimdall said as a person came in with a chariot.

"The bringer of light alto heaven and earth, the messenger of justice, the unrivaled hero... Hercules!!" Heimdall yelled as the gods began to cheer loudly for him especially the kid gods.