chapter twelve

The battle between Hercules and Jack the Ripper was no more as Hercules was over Loki had now found out that Buddha had betrayed the Gods and the Seven Gods of Fortune appeared to take care of Buddha they were about to attack when some of the contestants came along to save Buddha.

But the fighting was immediately stopped by Zeus and Odin as Y/n was also their she was behind Odin l, Odin's aura was immense "stop it!" He said as his immense aura went away as Y/n come out from behind him Okita's eyes shined immediately when seeing you "Kondo isn't she pretty?" He asked the tall built man "indeed" "I agree as well." Kojiro said "shut up you stupid humans! Don't disgrace lady Y/n!" The Seven Gods of Fortune yelled.

"It's quite alright I'm fine with it" she said as she walked up to Soji Okita she was taller than him so she bent to his eyes and smiled "thank you for the compliment" he blushed and nodded and followed after the rest of the gods as they left so did the humans Y/n stayed with Odin "Y/n you should go back to your room" he said "but I don't wanna Grandfatherrrr" he put his arm around her waist "I told you to go back to your room didn't I?" He said as he whispered in her ear she nodded immediately and left right after.

Brunnhilde walked the halls as Goell ran after Brunnhilde they visited Raiden's room and entered to many woman surrounding him and him laying down as she woke them all up as the girl's ran away as Raiden awoken Raiden asked who he was merging with as Brunnhilde yelled "Come in Thrud!!" "How's it going? I'll be your dance partner!" She said "you weren't expecting a monster were you? Are you disappointed?" She said smirking a bit.

"She's hot!" Raiden shouted "big woman are just my type!" He yelled as his face was now in Thrud's chest as Thrud became flustered now the really battle begins

"The human coming from the east corner we have this man! Master of the greatest martial art formmm SUMO" Heimdall said "representing the humans for round five issss" "TAMEEMON RAIDEN!!" Heimdall shouted in his mic "next! We have a person representing the gods is no stranger to killing or fighting she will ruin you like there's no tomorrow! her father Zeus his favorite of childrennn  Here we haveeee" "Y/N GODDESS OF PURENESS AND OBSESSION!!"

The gods cheered loudly as did Zeus he was the loudest.

Y/n's outfit for the battle

You pick!

You pick!

"A woman?" Raiden questioned Y/n stood quietly "Raiden, huh? I'll deal with you quickly" "NOW WE SHALL START THE BATTLE! YOU MAY BEGINNN!" Heimdall yelled Y/n Immediately attacked Raiden with a sword as she came at him at high speed he immediately went for a punch at Y/n but failed as she sliced his arm clean off halfway as it seemed to get stuck in his muscles.

"How irritating" she commented