Chapter Two

Y/n hugged him close feeling his toned body against hers "I missed you so much!" She commented giving him kisses everywhere on his face he blushed as he wrapped his arms around her waist "I shall take my leave my love I could be late" you nodded and threw him your handkerchief as he smiled.

He walked away as you fixed yourself and walked to the arena and sat down on your throne you were surprised to see your father in the arena along with Hermes as your father danced you sweat dropped and soon he was done as you smiled at Adam he saw and looked up at you and winked as Y/n blushed and looked away "I'm right here boy who gave you permission to stare at my daughter?" Zeus said angrily.

"Me ofc who else?" Adam said with some sass Zeus immediately did his Meteor Jab on Adam for him to dodge all of it and did the same thing hitting Zeus "Adam! be careful!" Y/n shouted in worry Adam smiled her way and ignored Zeus "don't worry I'll be okay my love don't worry about me my dazzling star" He said "oh, Adam your so charming" Y/n said as Adam grinned.

Zeus was even more mad this boy had the idea to even flirt with his daughter and ignore him!? What a death wish Zeus immediately thrown a kick at Adam called the Divine Axe, Adam jumped over his leg and did the same lick as him sending Zeus to the ground as the humans cheered Y/n cheered the loudest "that's my Adam!" Adam winked at her as she fainted as Hermes held her "sister!" Hermes grinded his teeth at Adam with annoyance.

"I can't believe it! The all mighty Zeus just got kicked to the ground like nothing!" Heimdall shouted into the horn as the gods begged for Zeus to get up Adam took a bite out of the apple and spit it out "sour." Y/n awoken from her sleep to be seated on Hermes lap as Zeus got up "i have a question, you said you despised us but you have no hate nor fire in your eyes why?"

"That's a stupid question what father wouldn't protect his children and fight for his lovers hand in marriage do I have a reason not too?" Adam replied as the whole human audience cried and Y/n's eyes widened with tears "Adam.. th-thank you" she sobbed "Is that so?" Zeus said "and also I can't wait to impregnate your daughter." Adam said as you turned bright red.

As all the gods eyes widened Hermes immediately took your wrist and dragged you to the medical room "dear sister spread your legs" you did as what you were told and opened it Hermes saw what he was looking for he saw Adams semen leaking out of you he looked up at you "why would you let that filth taint you only I shall" "Y/n I know you fair the mortals quite well but you shouldn'tlet them touch you like this!" Y/n looked up at jim surprised at the least.

"What? I can't love my little sister and treasure her like the person she is?" He asked as Y/n shook her head she stood up due to the help of Hermes and they went back to the match as she sat on his lap.

She saw Adam win the fight against Zeus she smiled largely and sprung from Hermes lap and smiled at Adam happily.

It was time for the next round Zeus was in his room resting after he lost the fight the next battle was Poseidon Vs. Kojiro also known as

The GREATEST Loser in History

And Y/n's Second mortal Lover