[ 𝟏𝟐 ]

Author's Note:

In this chapter, Dejun and Mingxia will be playing songs on their guitar. I have listed the links for the songs below. Please keep in mind, Mingxia's voice doesn't sound exactly to the person in the video. She is supposed to sound like a 17 year old girl and her voice has a little bit of cuteness to it.

Dejun's songs:

Be Alright by Justin Bieber (first song in the video) and Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars (second song in the video):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK3NEvKzV-k

Mingxia's songs:

Handle It by Twice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPQdnKIOR4c

What Do I Call You by Taeyeon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk7tX8gNabg&list=PLj05VafeUKapiAj-3BzrUyDdwG6VNn1L9&index=2

Depend On You by Twice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akS1ilPRGP4&list=PLj05VafeUKapoU99po_ADYrLNK0vFpCsJ&index=11

Thank you for patiently reading and I hope you enjoy the chapter!

|

|

|

"Good evening Mr. Moon," I greeted the man at the desk.

"Good evening to you too kiddo," he smiled.

I signed in at the front desk and picked up my guitar case once again. When I turned around, I saw Dejun in the distance. We waved at each other and he questioned why I was at the building.

"I'm here for my guitar class," I answered with confusion.

"There isn't any class for you today," Dejun stated.

"Huh? Why? Are you not volunteering?" I bounced back a series of questions.

"No, I was here to practice. Did you not get the notice about the class?"

"No, sorry."

I glanced away and fidgeted with the strap on my guitar case.

"Do you need to borrow my phone to call your mom?" he offered.

"No, she's on her evening shift right now. She won't be able to pick me up."

"Okay," he said. "I'm going to head upstairs then."

Dejun slung the guitar case over his shoulder and walked up the stairs. Once again, I stood in the middle of the hallway not knowing what to do.

I feel low-key stupid.

"Wait!"

Halfway up the stairs, Dejun stopped and faced me. I rushed up to him because I didn't want to yell from below.

"Do they have more empty rooms for practice?"

"Yeah, but you need to reserve them beforehand," he paused. "If you want to practice, you can join me."

My face lit up like a light bulb in a dark room. I thanked Dejun and we hurried to his reserved practice room.

It was like any other classroom in this building, plain and boring. Dejun jumped up and took a seat on a desk. With ease, he took out his guitar out of the case and started strumming a few strings. Like Dejun, I set up my guitar and warmed up a little.

After some time, I took a water break. Dejun kept practicing many songs on his guitar, but this time he started singing. I carefully listened and recognized the song. It was Be Alright by Justin Bieber. Once he finished, I clapped with joy.