[ 𝟐𝟑 ]

The weather was almost unbearable on a chilly October day. I neatly wrapped my neck with a white and beige plaid scarf and covered my head with a matching hat. Before my fingers could turn into icicles, I slipped on a pair of gloves that matched my hat and scarf. I glanced upwards and noticed the sky was clear with no dark clouds. My surroundings were dusted in snow that appeared without an announcement. It was uncommon to see snow during October in South Korea, but today it welcomed itself, bringing along an oddly freezing day.

I stood at the entrance of my college campus and waited for Sicheng to pick me up. After the midterms for the fall semester finished, Sicheng offered to go watch a movie with me. Just in time before I turned into a popsicle, an onyx black car pulled up. The window rolled down and Sicheng revealed himself.

"Ready?"

I nodded and sat inside the car next to him. Soon, Sicheng parked the car in the cinema parking, I looked outside at the cinema. I glanced at Sicheng who was removing his seatbelt.

"Can we take pictures before going to the cinema? I want to post them on Instagram" I asked.

"Oh yeah, sure," he replied. "So, you finally ended up creating an account?"

"Yup. It's not so bad, sort of fun actually."

"I'll send you the pics later."

"Okay."

Once we entered the cinema, Sicheng and I checked in using our tickets and we bought snacks. As I was about to pull out my card to pay, Sicheng stopped me.

"I'll pay," he said.

"No, no, I'll pay," I insisted.

Sicheng shook his head and pulled out his card. I sighed as he paid for the popcorn and soda.

"I'll pay next time, okay?"

"You don't need to," Sicheng replied.

"But then it's not fair," I said. "I'll pay next time."

Sicheng chuckled and nodded. We grabbed our food and headed to the cinema hall to watch the movie. After it ended, Sicheng dropped me off at my dorm.

After doing my night skincare routine, I plopped down on my soft bed and opened my phone.

You have 1 new notification from d_sicheng

Curious, I unlocked my phone and checked Instagram.

d_sicheng requested to follow you.

CONFIRM DELETE

CONFIRM DELETE

d_sicheng started following you.

You requested to follow d_sicheng.

You are following d_sicheng.

I set my phone aside and grabbed a water bottle. I took a sip as my eyes glanced back at my phone.

You have 4 new notifications from d_sicheng

I tapped on the notifications, guessing they were the pictures that Sicheng took earlier.

Sicheng 🐥

d_sicheng: hey, its sicheng

d_sicheng: heres the pics

d_sicheng: sent an attachment

wmx_panda: Hi Sicheng!

wmx_panda: Thank you for the pictures!

wmx_panda: And thanks for inviting me to the movies, it was super fun!
We should definitely hang out again 😁

d_sicheng: definitely

d_sicheng: ill let you know when im free

d_sicheng: your username is cute

d_sicheng: do you like pandas?

wmx_panda: Yup, they're my favorite animal. What's yours?

d_sicheng: i like chicks

d_sicheng: baby chickens

wmx_panda: Aww, how adorable! 🥺

d_sicheng: haha thanks

d_sicheng: oh btw

d_sicheng: can i post our pics together?

d_sicheng: my acc is private so not many people will see the pics

wmx_panda: Sure, I don't mind. Send me your pictures
too so that I can post them.

d_sicheng: sent an attachment

d_sicheng: pick whichever you like

I smiled and went back to my homepage. I posted his picture on my account and tagged him in it.

wmx_panda I went to the movies with @d_sicheng ! It was super fun 😄😄

Another notification popped up on my phone.

d_sicheng has tagged you in their post.

d_sicheng movies with @wmx_panda

I smiled to myself as I put my phone away and went to sleep.