Update!!!

A million, trillion, quazillion thank you's to everyone who's ever looked at, looked over and dived in till the end for this story! Because of your unyeilding support, I've decided to rewrite this story, make some aspects of it mine and publish it as an original.  

Do not fear!!!

The names have changed, the ones from Chuck, anyways. 

There's no more Intersect, but it's ok, the story still makes sense!! 

Some chapters were omitted, others were added! 

The core value of the story still stands firm. At its heart, Caught Unaware is a love story filled with danger, guns, humor and the twist in the end. 

If there's any interest for the published book from any of you, I'll come back in a few days and post the link to the book in my bio (if it'll let me. If not, I'll add it to this "Chapter" at the end).

Once again, thank you all so much for everything.  I read each comment, notice each "Favorite" and read each collection my books get saved into. 

I appreciate you all so very much!!!!

Much love to you all <3

New Update!!!

Here is the amazon link to the book, like I promised! I'm sorry for the wait but I super-duper promise it's worth the wait :)

https://a.co/d/b0CJ3G7