Chapter 22

CIA OPERATING FACILITY LOCATED UNDER ORANGE ORANGE YOGURT SHOP

BURBANK, CA

CODE NAME: CASTLE

"Oh, man. I'm really glad we start with the guns before the training, my arms would be too sore to lift it if we did it the other way around," Amelia said, rubbing her hands together after their shooting lesson. Casey grunted and took her hand, wrapping it in cotton cloth.

"I saw a commercial on the TV this morning," Amelia continued. "It was advertising this new Italian place by the Ikea. Maybe after we are done, we could go there for dinner?" Casey looked at her thoughtfully.

"It's a ways away from home," he began. "And I'm not comfortable having you out in public still. As nice as a dinner date would be," Casey took up her other hand and began wrapping it, "I still have my job to do." Amelia sighed.

"I know," she said, downhearted. "I am getting a little bit of wanderlust I think. Then again, I wasn't able to go anywhere for the four years I was in Costa Rico, either. The festival every year was the only place I demanded I be allowed to go, and that was because there were so many people there that I was just a face in the crowd. It was nice," she smiled up at Casey's apologetic face. He tied off the wrapping of her hand and checked the binding, making sure it wasn't too loose or too tight.

"We will add it to the list of things we will do when the mission is over and you're safe," Casey said, kissing her forehead before turning around and placing his hands into the pair of padded gloves he took off the wall.

"That list is growing, Colonel, everyday," Amelia said, slapping Casey's rear end playfully before walking to the center of the padded floor. Casey jerked at the physical contact, surprised that she even did that. Casey turned and tossed the gloves onto the floor emphatically, walking heavily toward Amelia who wore a cocky grin on her face. He grabbed her by the waist, lifting her into the air and, controlling her fall with incredible strength, dropped her onto her back. His fingers worked up her sides, tickling her until she shouted and laughed uncontrollably, wiggling to get away from his gently digging fingers.

"Okay, okay!! Uncle, UNCLE!!" Amelia cried out, gasping between giggles. Casey laughed and bent his head, kissing her giggling mouth. It wasn't long before they were rolling on the floor, making out like two teens in a drive thru.

"John," Amelia spoke, finally, between kisses. Casey grunted in answer, wrapped up in tasting her lips as though he was an insatiable junkie enjoying his next fix.

"John," Amelia giggled and pulled her chin in, making it harder to reach her mouth. Casey kissed her chin and looked at her.

"We can do this at home, anytime, darling," Amelia said, not resisting another small peck on his lips. Grasping her face gently, he slowly slid his tongue into her mouth before sealing their kiss and then withdrawing. He grunted again.

"We should hurry with today's lesson then," Casey said, reluctantly, breathing unsteadily for all the excitement he felt. Amelia watched him rise to his feet before extending a helping hand. She took it and as she righted herself, Casey replaced the gloves upon his hands once more.

Amelia closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She could feel her whole body fairly humming and vibrantly alive from their making out, it was difficult to calm the distracting sensations. She took another deep breath and slowly released it before opening her eyes and getting into a defensive position.

"Today you aren't just hitting and kicking," Casey began. "Today we are doing avoidance maneuvers and then striking, as though you're cornered. You need to go full force on your impacts today, no holding back."