Chapter 24

HOME OF COL. JOHN CASEY

ECHO PARK, LOS ANGELES CA

Amelia was guided onto her back by the weight of Casey's kisses. She closed her eyes and gave herself up to his pace: slow, steady. Sighing, she drew her nails across Casey's scalp once more and he groaned, feeling a million little goosebumps rise under his skin.

Amelia wanted something to do, something to touch and play with while he was taking his time with her body, kissing her and suckling at her breasts. He traveled downward and kissed her belly, so taunt and fit, her skin stretched over it like the soft, thousand-count thread of Egyptian cotton sheets that coated his mattress. Amelia shivered as his lips pressed against her navel, sucking air between her teeth as she felt her insides go from warm to molten lava with anticipation. She could literally feel the muscles inside her womanhood twitch in response to his touch.

Casey raised his head and brought his lips down upon her like a tsunami crashing over a helpless island. And like that island, she was doomed to be overtaken and submerged beneath the power of him. Their tongues met and swirled around each others mouths, tasting and probing as though they were looking for new homes and needed a thorough inspection. Amelia took Casey's lower lip into her mouth and gently bit down upon it, causing Casey's head to spin with the force of his desire.

Casey pulled away from her and stood, rising above her slowly, almost reluctant to do so. He stared into her eyes as though he were lost in them, consumed by them and in command of them, all at once. Amelia took his offered hand and their lips found their way to each other once more. Casey used his hands to swiftly push down his pants and boxers to his knees, then quickly step out of them. He kicked them away, impressively far across the room without disengaging from Amelia. Then he reached over and helped her lower hers down, past her hips and her thighs. She copied his movement, kicking the confining yoga capris off to the side.

Amelia moved against Casey's naked body seductively slowly, making him feel her body slither over him like a serpent would a tall tree. Casey was distinctly aware of her warm skin, her tight, hard nipples, the soft curls of her nether hair. He shuddered with sensory overload, pressing his manhood against her pelvis; his erection acting as though it had a mind of its own and was desperate to seek entry inside her body.

Amelia's back was against the wall beside the doorway of Casey's room, the wood paneling dug almost painfully into her back just to the side of her spine. Casey felt her tense up and pulled away, a question reflecting solidly in his eyes.

"The wall, not you," Amelia explained. Casey took her face gently into his hands and kissed her passionately, pulling her from the wall. He reached down and grasped her hand into his, intertwining his fingers with hers until their palms were pressed together. He released her from the kiss, leading her, instead, to the bathroom and bent to run a shower, never once letting go of her hand. As the shower began to run, Casey turned his attentions to Amelia once more, covering her with kisses, suffocating her with the heat of his ardor.

They broke off, and Casey held his arm up, allowing Amelia to step into the warm spray first , after removing her bracelet and setting it on the counter top, before entering himself. Amelia was able to appreciate the man before her as he stepped in, how solidly built his body was. The strain of his job left his legs shapely and without a hint of softness anywhere. His torso wasn't riddled with a pulsating six-pack but he was strong and solid, fit for a healthy man with his feet set firmly in his forties. Little tufts of silver speckled his chest hair, almost lost in the thin forest of thick, black ones. Amelia ran her fingers up his chest, feeling each of his chest hairs through his fingers.

Casey watched as Amelia lifted her chin high into the air, closing her eyes as the water from the shower head cascaded through her hair and down her body, watching the work of art that she was unfold before him. He reached up and palmed both breasts gently, breasts that were pulled high onto her chest from her arched back and upraised arms.