Lost in past thoughts

————————————————————————

???:yo kronii!

Kronii:what do you want now?

???:just wanna ask a question.

Kronii:go ahead

???:Do you even want to be the future godfather?? Just asking

Kronii:Well..not really I'm just doing it so I can continue the family bloodline and I don't want to disappoint my mother.

???:damn,really sucks huh?

Kronii:idk at least I'll be the leader of the mafia.Anyways baelz where yo 'wife' at?

Baelz:Oi! First of all irys ain't my wife,second why'd you suddenly changed the topic???

Kronii:well tsundere the writer wanted this part to be a bit longer so blame her.

Me:HEY,NO BREAKING THE FORTH WALL!

Baelz:OH GREAT HEAVENS

Irys:Sorry I'm late-! this a bad time?
————————————————————————

Kronii:where was the meeting held again?..

Kronii:right,the main hall room.

As kronii walks through the halls,she stares at the paintings hung up on the walls,they were in a specific order for some reason.After a while kronii stops at a painting.It was a painting of her and her friends.
————————————————————————

Fauna:kronii stand still!

Sana: yea kronini don't be so stubborn!

Kronii:I'm not taking a stupid photo.

Baelz: Come on kronii!

Irys: wait- I have an idea!

*After a while*

Kronii:MmMN

(Irys tied kronii to a chair and put tape on her mouth)

Fauna:are you sure we won't get in trouble?

Irys:I'm sure :D

Sana:it's fine,fau-fau stop worrying!

Fauna:if you say so...

Baelz: Alright! Omega press the button!

Omega:alr,say councilrys

Councilrys (expect kronii):councilrys!

Kronii:MMmMHHM

Baelz:Shut up!

(poor mumei not added to the story just yet :[ )
————————————————————————

Butler kronies:sorry to interrupt but is everything ok miss? Do you need to take a breather?

Kronii: *snaps back to reality* uh- no no just uh this painting reminded me of something.

Butler kronies: alright then.Let's get going now,they're waiting.

Kronii:Yea ok.

Kronii walks into the main hall room and she sees that all of the mafia has already been in the room for at least 20 minutes.

Baelz:Finally! Kronii sit down.

Kronii:Ok?

Kronii sits down on the chair at the end of the table

Baelz:ok now that everyone's here,I can finally tell what is happening.

Fauna:baelz,what's the problem now?

Baelz:Glad you asked! Turns out one of our spy's found out that we're not the only mafia in this city.I believe their leaders called gwar gura and mori calliope.

Kronii: ...

(I'm finally done with this chapter:,> also the next chapter might take a while so be patient!) (Edit:turns out I will probably publish the next chapter in march because of these stupid exams)