Who's the asshole that beats up owls?

Kronii pov:

You'd think after 4 years,your past rudoe,annoying,childlike business partner would be more mature now,right?But no you got a message that they beat up a random girl in an alley way.Poor girl..I sort of pity her.But she's probably recovering right now.

I gotta knock some sense into that man,I've been holding so many grudges of sending hit-mans.But this is just outrageous,Now you're probably wondering,OH kRoNiI,THaT's NoNE oF YoUr BuSInESS,PluS WhY dO yOu CaRE???

Well glad you asked.Later,they were caught in their 'base' (it was more like a warehouse) doing human trafficking,when being questioned they all said that I hired them to do it.Can you believe it?Now my group is more wanted then ever now,which means bigger risk of getting attacked,and guess what?THEY LET THEM GO.

So now I'm preparing to murder him and his goons.Yep sounds extreme but you gotta do what you gotta do.Now I know what you're asking again 'why don't I just sent out some assassins or hit-mans to kill them? I mean it's a lot more easier than beating them yourself.'
Now that is rather true,but where's the fun in me that? I mean the person who has been your enemy for 4 years,dying by your hands,isn't that satisfying?And you can punch their face how many times you want!

Now that I know the alley way where they beat up that girl in,that means they maybe are close by,still after being questioned,I doubt that they didn't moved to a new location,but there might be some things around there or something.
————————————————————————
When kronii was preparing for going out,baelz went into her room to discuss with her

Baelz:Kronii. You and I know this is very extreme,plus you have the highest bounty in this city,if you were caught,we will all be in trouble.

Kronii: ...Says the one who wanted to leave the base to find this shadow figure.

Baelz: you know I'm paranoid about that! I just want you to be safe,and not dead.

Kronii: Pff- as if I would be dead.They'd be dead first.

Baelz: you don't know that.

Kronii: eh

Baelz: Kronii.. if I see on the news,stating that they have captured the city's most wanted mafia leader,I swear-

Kronii: bae,I promise.

Baelz: ......Pinky-promise?

Kronii: pinky-promise.

Baelz: ok.But just come back ALIVE.

Kronii: alright,I'll be going now.

Baelz:don't forget your pistol.

Kronii:thanks.

———————————————————————

Kronii:drop me off around block B.

Uber driver:alright that'll be 96 dollars.How would you like to pay?

Kronii:with your soul.

Uber driver:Wha-

As the man was responding to what she answered,kronii pulled out her pistol and shot the man right in his head,making it a quick and silent death.

She then used some cloth she found to clean up all the blood,making it look like the man fell asleep.She got out of the car,and started to run to where the alley was.

Kronii: it's around here somewhere,ah found it.

As kronii turned into the dark alleyway,she noticed a dark figure.

Kronii:speak or perish.

???:h-hoo hoo.

Kronii:wait-

Turns out what she thought was a person,it was a bloody,bruised and dirty owl on the ground,and ngl it was kinda cute.🫦

———————————————————————
Kronii pov:

Oh phew it's just an owl..though it looks badly hurt..No- I shouldn't- But- (sigh) fine,I'll take it back to the base,at least it looks cute.But how do you heal an owl?Wait will it eat bae?

Kronii walks close to the owl,and closer and closer until she's close enough to see all it's scars.

Kronii: you poor thing,what asshole would even beat up owls?I'll help ya,just don't panic and stay still-

Kronii gently picks up the owl,and puts it into her jacket pocket,since it was really big,at first the owl panics,but then it got really comfy,and fell asleep.

Kronii:just gotta make sure you don't fall,and hopefully not get anymore bruises-

———————————————————————

Baelz:oh thank goodness,kronii it's you,and thank god you're not fucking dead.

Kronii:yea- could you send a cab to pick me up.

Baelz:huh why don't you take an Uber.

Kronii:cuz it don't feel like killing somebody right now.

Baelz: wha- yknow what nvm sure.

Seven hours later

Mumei: ugh- my head hurts..wait- where am I,and how am I not dead.DID MY PRAYERS FINALLY GET ANSWERED??

That's what mumei thought she said,instead she actually said:
Hoo hoo hoo Ho Hooo HOOO HOO HO HOO HOO hoo??

Then she heard something at the door,it sounded like two woman fighting

Baelz:KRONII YOU CAN'T BRING A WILD ANIMAL INSIDE.

Kronii: WHY CAN'T I?? YOU BROUGHT A HORED OF RATS IN YOUR ROOM.

Baelz: THEY WERE CUTE,OK????

Kronii:SO IS THE OWL.

Authors note:
Omggggg I'M DONE OMGGGG WE ARE GETTING INTO THE PLOT YASSSS