Stop staring at me

Mumei💭:Wait- am I in my owl form? If so then I must've been very lucky,wonder who took me in their home tho.Is this technically kidnapping? But still even if it was,I can't call the police that's just like self arrest

Wait stay focused mumei,you don't know who's house this is.Oh what'd you know there's a window but I can't fly right now since I'm badly hurt- Wait (flashback)

'KRONII,YOU CAN'T BRING A WILD ANIMAL INSIDE.'

(End of flashback)
Huh kronii that name sounds familiar..Oh well,I'll get my memory back soon,for now gotta be sneaky around here,oh~ a door!

Mumei quietly opens the door,only to find out that in the room was a fucking military base,arranged with guns she didn't even know existed,of course there were mele-weapons as well

Mumei:WOAHH! I don't know who's house is this,but they must be rich or something!

But unfortunately the owl couldn't waste any more time,so she grabbed as much weapons as she could and put them in her non existent pockets.

—————

The owl was roaming around again,she found multiple rooms but didn't dare go into any of them,in the hall ways,there were some 'people' but really they were just clocks with a body,nonetheless they were brutally murdered in the end,though she shouldn't kill too many as they would eventually find the bodies.

She turns around into a another corner and what do you know?There's a massive garden,though to her it didn't make sense as it was underground.Anyway,she saw in the middle of the garden was a LARGE ASS TREE,below the tree was a woman,or a figure..

Mumei moves closer to it not making a sound,she saw her green emerald hair,with two branches sticking out somehow,her eyes were closed most likely that she fell asleep.

Fauna:you can stop staring at me now.I feel your presence.

Mumei💭 the fuck?? How'd she feel me,that's not possible!! Is she god??

Fauna stands up,showing the weapon on her hand,a machete.

Fauna:as you can see I have a weapon.I am a experienced close combat fighter,who could easily make you see the tits of satan.

Mumei:HOO!

Mumei gets out of hiding,it's not like she couldn't fight,she had weapons on her but she wasn't in the right condition to be in a fight.

Fauna:oh,phew it's just you.You aren't supposed to roam around here yknow.people could easily mistake you for an intruder,little owl.

Mumei:hoo?

Mumei💭 wait she knows me?

Fauna:what am I even doing? Talking to an animal.. Well everyone's busy lately,and I have been lonely these days.Glad your all healed up now,they weren't kidding when they said it could fix any animal.

Mumei saw fauna's eyes,they were golden coloured,and it fit her appearance,her voice sounded gentle,like a caring mother she never had..that turned dark all of a sudden..

Fauna:it wasn't easy getting you healed I mean you had a bullet in your chest,who would even shoot an owl,such a jerk.

Mumei remembered now.She didn't expect the old man to have a pistol with him.Glad it wasn't in the heart or the head.

Mumei: hoo? hoo..

Fauna:cheer up,you got saved! So lucky that kronii found you,or else you've would've been dead,though I wonder why she decided to take you in..

Mumei:Hoo?? Hoo!

Mumei 💭: this 'kronii' person keeps getting mentioned A LOT,even the clock people kept screaming to alert her or something.She took me in? She must be the owner of this bunker or whatever..Her name keeps sounding familiar..C'mon memory why do you always fail on me!Ugh whatever I'll remember sooner I guess..

Fauna:speaking of kronii,let me take you to her,she'll be glad that you're all healthy and healed.

Mumei:Hoo.

Mumei jumps up onto fauna's lap,as she gets up.

Fauna: Oh,you want me to carry you?

Mumei:Hoo! (She nods her head somehow)

Fauna:alright.

————

*knock knock*

Kronii:ugh- whom is it—

Fauna:It's me fauna,kronii are you drunk?

Kronii: n0- *hic* justz com insid.

Fauna opens the door and surprise,surprise kronii's desk is filled with wine bottles.

Fauna:Kronii.You know you can't drink this much wine!

Kronii: Uhgh it's not winee,itz fermented grapre juizex.

Fauna:it's the same thing!

Kronii:whateves why you com to me *hic* ro0m

Fauna:well your resent adopted owl is all healed up now.

Mumei:Hoo.

Kronii:Ive adoted a whaz.

Fauna:the owl?

Kronii:oHh yeA.OwL

Fauna: (sigh) you should sober up now.don't want you to give the owl wine.

Mumei:Hoo!

Kronii:noo0oo

——————
Author note

Very sorry!! Haven't had the time to write these couple of days!! Had a LOT of projects I had to do! Anyways hope ya'll enjoyed the chapter cuz the next chapter might take a while-

I only made kronii drunk in this because just watched a clip of her getting drunk,she's so silly.