Getting my @ss beaten (???)

??? pov:
God..this is so tiring.I have been trying to find this 'warden's' location while stalking that red haired girl,for WEEKS now.Why didn't he give me the location? Sometimes I wonder if he his memory is worse than mine..and it's daytime which means more-people,which means higher risk of getting beaten to death.

Wait- Gotta stop worrying about getting my @ss kicked,mumei! Stay focused! You're a well trained assassin! Plus You've gotta find this rich,perfect mafia boss's base!

(Third person)

While mumei was overthinking in her head,she unintentionally bumped into a tall,bulky man.he seemed to be 5'11 ft tall,has a black eye plus a white beard which means he's probably a boomer.oh and did I forget to mention that he had some goons behind him?

Mumei:ah-

Boomer:well,well look what we have here~ looks like a spy who is unfortunately lost~?

One of the boomers goon's: looks like that's one of 'the warden''s spy!

Boomer:is that so~ well you know,haven't seen a good fight in a while,so boys you know what to do.

All the goons behind his back quickly surround him as if protecting him.

Suddenly,one of his goons behind him started to attack.Mumei couldn't react fast enough and quickly one of his goons hit her in the stomach.luckily,mumei with the enough reaction timing,pulled out her sharp dagger and stabbed the goon right in the head.His body falls down on the ground,sleeping but never waking up.

Boomer: NOOO,JERRY! who's gonna bring me my coffee at noon now!? Plus he had a wife and kid!

Another one of the goons tried to do an uppercut but mumei dodges and does the same to him,knocking him out cold.another body on top of Jerry's.Now multiple goons surrounded her and one of them grab's mumei around her shoulders.

Now mumei defenceless,all the goons take turns punching her,one at a time.she is basically suffering at this point and just because she bumped into a boomer? Yea not cool dude.

She has more bruises now and she was nearly coughing out blood.Mumei tries to kick them with the energy she has left but only manages to bruise their legs.

But then,mumei out of anger kicked the person holding her so hard that he couldn't even stand up afterwards.mumei bashes his head into the ground out of anger.

One tries to approach but she punches him,knocking him onto the ground and punching him over and over again.Another one tries to stop her but with the dagger beside her that she dropped,she grabs it and stabs it in his chest,then dragging it until his chest was spilt apart.he screams but unluckily dies to bloodloss seconds later.

Boomer:alright that's enough dead goons for me,I'm gonna miss Jerry.

Mumei turns to him out of anger,darkness and flames could be seen in her amber eyes.

Mumei:Leave me alone,unless you want all your goons to perish.

Boomer:yea,yea,sure but still could you kill all my men even with a bullet in your chest?

Mumei:what-

Before mumei could react he pulls out a pistol and shoot her right in the chest.blood dripping on her shirt and mumei falls onto the ground,suffering from all the pain in her body.

———————————————————————

One of the boomers goons's: should we finish the job sir?

Boomer:no,let her suffer,for Jerry and his family.

The goons:what about the body? Shouldn't we get rid of it?

Boomer: no,let 'the warden' see what we are capable of.I want her to see one of her spies to be dead on the ground.

The goons:okay sir,whatever is your choice.

That's the last thing mumei heard before she blacked out.

———————————————————————

Butler kronies:Miss,I have important news to tell you.

Kronii:Hm? What.

Butler kronies:one of your spies caught one of your past business partner beating up a brown hair girl who they have mistaken her for one of your spies.

Kronii:the boomer guy?

Butler:I believe so.

Kronii: ...tell hakos,to not leave the base for now.I have some unfinished business I need to do.
———————————————————————
(We are getting to the main plot,AAA FINALLYYYY)