Detective on the case! I think?

What's a city without a police? A bad one,in fact,or a very small one.Well fear not! Holocity is perfectly safe! With the Oozara police,no criminals will be caught! Wait-

Of course with the police,there has been some successful cases but..that's only when a certain detective is with them.Yeah.It's safe to assume they're not very good at solving things on their own...

There has been a murder on holotori street,and it doesn't look like they died a quick and painless death.Good for them I guess,it had only happened a few hours ago.Well the police are already on the case!

Fortunately,the detective doesn't have anything to do so she'll also help with this case,the detective is most skilled and clever person in the city! Along side with her assistant to help her remember things in case she forgets.She'll put any criminal to justice! Maybe..???

At the police station:

Subaru:Alright! We finally got a case and this time,the detective is free so she'll be on her way with her assistant.I want all of you to be on your best behaviour! We are not going to let another criminal think they can commit crimes without consequences.Got it?!

Police officers:Yes Ma'am!We'll do our best.

Subaru:She'll be here in a minute so I want all of you to get your equipment ready.So go now before she gets here!

All the officers sprint to the equipment room to get their supplies and equipment,they are clearly panicking and trying not to mess shit up.

Subaru: yea they'll be fine.We haven't had a investigation with the detective for quite a while now..I mean she always goes town to town to solve cases like these.Though one thing I saw when I worked with her is that she acts really different whenever she's with her assistant.I wonder if they're-

Suddenly,there was a ring bell sound near the door,a figure with blonde hair,blue eyes and wearing a hat could be seen at the front entrance.Along side the blonde figure,a another figure could also be seen as well.purple-black hair with some orange highlights at the end of their bangs.

Ina: hello!! Sorry we're a bit late..

Subaru:Ah! Watson,ina! glad to see you both again after all this time!

Watson:You too! How's the case going? You found any clues yet or any suspects?

Subaru: uhm..Yea we haven't checked out the place yet,if you want we could go now.

Watson:Maybe later.We need to check the victim's profile to see if he's apart of anything,you mind?

Subaru: No problem! Follow me,I'll show you where we keep our documents.

They walk down the hallways filled with pictures frames of past police officers who died for the citizens of this city.

Ina:Subaru?

Subaru: hm?

Ina: how many murders has happened in this month?

Subaru: God..Hm.I'm not exactly sure but maybe around 6.Why do you ask?

Ina:Well.. there's been rumours of two new mafia's in the city.

Subaru suddenly stops walking.And you can hear the gears in her head start to spin.

Subaru:WHAT.Impossible! If there were one coming we would have already known but TWO?! Oh god we already have one dangerous mafia in this city NOW THREE?!

Watson: Hey hey.Calm down now,like ina said it's a rumour so it may not be true,and! you said there's only been six murders,two new mafia's would cause way more if they were actually here.

Subaru: ok..ok maybe you're right..

Subaru starts to walk again,leading the two into the information storage room where a desktop could be seen and a lot of shelfs with documents and files inside.

Watson: Damn,it's changed since I was last here,it's more organised and labelled.

Ina:Ame!

Watson: Ah! Sorry sorry.! Words just come out of my mouth sometimes.

Subaru: and..here!

Subaru was searching the files and shelfs while they were talking and found the victim's profile.

Subaru hands watson the victim's file,and she sets it on the table in the room,opening it.

Watson:It says here,they were a cab driver..with no criminal records,no family,it's nothing out of the ordinary.

Ina: Huh.

Subaru: Then why were they killed in the middle of the day?

Watson:Maybe it was just a simple murder,nothing more.

Ina:Maybe they were killed because of the passenger?

Subaru: That could be it.Or it was a hostage situation?

Watson:Nah,the person would probably take the victim to a more private place than in a cab.

Subaru: That is rather true..

Police guard: ma'am! We found something!

Subaru: Huh? What is it?

Police: it's uhm..a blue coloured piece of cloth with blood stains on it with a picture of a Time Capsule.

Watson: could it be..?

Ina:That it was..?

Both:OURO KRONII???

———————————————————————

Heya guys,sorry for being gone for this long,had a lot of work to do,I'm still not giving up writing this tho!

With that being said i probably won't update this much nowadays but still I'll continue it,hope you enjoy this chapter

Oh wait it's febaeary!!!