Are you kidding me.

??: Hah? You're saying.Calliope mori or the 'death reaper' wants to talk with me?

Random servant:That would be correct,boss.

The boss stares at their servant,confused and baffled.She stays silent for a few seconds by just how stupid it sounded.

??: ...The f#ck? Are you sure this isn't some sort of spy trying to kill me? Cause I ain't believing that.

Random servant:It's true.She even gave out the address of where she wants to meet.Here it is.

The servant hands out a note.
————————————————————————
I wanna talk.Head to these cords at 9pm sharp.

c!Xb??F: 41.4858 !$hsa:$: 13.8284
Once you get in go to the back.There should be a room.I'll meet you there.

-Mori calliope.
————————————————————————
??: ...And you guys believe this??

Random servant: Well we aren't sure but it is up to you boss.

??: ..I'll check this out.

Random servant:Shall we prepare some guards to come with you just in case?

??:No.That won't be necessary.Get my gun and prepare my suit.

Random servant: yes Boss.

The servant slowly walks away and leaves the office.Preparing all the necessary needs for they're boss to go out and meet up with a fellow mafia boss.Mori calliope.

?? Wasn't sure if this was a trap or an actual talk that mori wanted to have.Still just to be safe,they'll take their most used weapon,Shark shot.A pistol with some custom designs on the sides.They would normally take their other weapon but they weren't sure if close combat was a good thing,so they took a weapon that
could be used at a range.

————————————————————————

??  Read the note that was given to them by mori.But it was weird..It wasn't a place they knew in the city.Still they went to it.Determined to know why calliope mori wanted to meet up with them.Or who the person who wrote the note claims to be.

It was a casino.Mori calliope wanted to meet at a casino.

??: Is she on drugs?? A casino is the most well known spot for mafia's or gangs to meet.It's gonna be so easy for the police to find us! Whatever.I'll just go in sneaky.

?? Opens the door to the casino and all they hears are drunk man yelling and they can smell a hint of alcohol looming in the air.whatever.They quickly get though all the rigged games machines,drunk men or woman,and bolts to the backdoor when suddenly a drunk man stops  them.

Drunk man: Hey pretty lady~ can I buy you a drink?

??:Get out of my way.

Drunk man: tough to get ay? Maybe you would be in a better mood if you take this cloak off.

Before they would even react.The drunk man yanks the cloak off of ??. And immediately when he saw they're face.He knew he fucked up.

Drunk man: OH SHIT.IT'S GWAR GU-

Before the man could say her full name.She whips out her gun and quickly shot him in the head ending his poor and disgusting life.Luckily,since the casino was so loud.Nobody could hear him.She quickly puts her cloak back on and runs to the back.

The back of the casino was not what she expected,it was pitch black,the generator must have been turned off.There were no staff guarding in here.Nothing.But As she felt the walls,she felt a door nob.This was it.

She quickly opens the door and then light flashes before her eyes,stunning her for a few seconds,finally when she adjusts to the light,she can see a figure with pink hair.

Mori calliope:Took you long enough.You're late by 56 seconds.Thought you were always on time? Gwar gura.

Calli is sitting on a red stained couch,cross legged.There's also a table in the room with some whiskey poured into a small shot glass.

Gura:Shut up.I had to kill a drunk man just to talk with you.I'm shocked you wanted to meet at a casino.It's the most obvious place for people like us.
i
Gura questions calli with a hard tone in her voice.I mean she did have to kill a man and then leave his body there on the floor.

Calli:Exactly.It's an obvious place.Nobody would think a boss would be stupid enough
to come here.It's just reverse phycology.

Gura:That doesn't make that much sense but whatever.

Gura goes to sit down at a small sofa chair next to where calli sat.The big chair makes gura look like a baby with her height.

Gura:Tell me.

Calli:What?

Gura: Tell me what you want.

Calli: ...Guh how should I say this..
..I want our mafias to team up.

Gura: ....WHAT.

————————————————————————

Authors note:

yo.Uh yea I've been gone for a while (a month)
And here what I repay you with (LORE)
I really didn't want every chapter to always write this one person so I decided to switch it up a bit.Also imma be gone for a couple for weeks since I need to play Minecraft soo BYE.