Important meeting (kinda) hosted by a rat?

Kronii:What.

Baelz:yea I know,crazy right? I didn't even believe it when they told me.

One of the spys that I'm too lazy to make his name: I am conform that's true miss ouro.

Fauna: And why's that such a big problem? Aren't we the biggest (bird) mafia in this city?

Baelz:Well we don't really know why they're in this city and this could be a big risk to us as they could potentially attack us or even overtake us if they teamed up.

Sana:So what do we do?

Baelz:well I don't really have any ideas plus we don't have much information about them.How about everyone else?

Everyone: ...

Baelz: I guess not. (Sighs) Well let's move on to another topic.Sana do we have any more files in the lockers?

Sana:Let me check rq.

(Sana goes to a locker at the corner of the room)

Sana: oh there's still a file in here.

Baelz:what is it about?

Sana looks inside the file and is immediately panicking.She stands still for a moment.

Sana: OH SHI-

Kronii:what?

Sana: uh...uh..

Baelz:Well? Sana?

Sana: just see for yourself...

Sana hands baelz the files.

Baelz: BRUH.How the hell did we forget about these!?

Kronii:what is it??

Baelz:it's a file about all the debt we were supposed to collect.

Fauna:So? What's the bad part?

Baelz: ... Kronii mind if you read this then tell them?..

Kronii: sure..?

Baelz hands kronii the file.

As kronii looks closely at it,she suddenly ( angrily) slams the table.

Kronii: ...what the fck,this was all the way back in JUNE.Sana how'd you even miss this?

Sana:erm...I kinda got busy-

Baelz: You mean taking fauna on dates?

Sana: Shut up!

Other mafia members: (whispers) do they know we're here-?

One of the members: aham. Uh so sorry about the delay.We'll get working on the this.

Baelz: Right,make sure we don't run out of 'supplies',don't want anotha 'Operation Rising Star'.

Fauna: Are we done with this meeting then?

Baelz: I guess so,anyone want to say something?

No one in the room says anything.

Baelz: Great! Everyone go back to what they were doing,but kronii come with me.

Kronii: again..?

As baelz got up,and started walking,kronii started following the rat to her office.

(Hey ya'll sorry it's kinda short haven't gotten to the main plot yet so it's gonna be short for the next chapters,also operation rising star means somebody died,it's mostly used by the military:D,plus happy febaerary!!! )