Oh shitttttttake

Kronii:The name is ouro kronii,but you can just call me kronii.

Mumei 💭 oh shit,oh shit,OH SHIT (SHE'S HOT)

Fauna: I don't know where you found this but,it seems weird?

Mumei💭 >:(

Kronii:What? What are you talking about this is just a regular owl?

Fauna:idk it seems different from the other owls I've seen.Whatever I'm just paranoid,I'm gonna leave it to you,I gotta do something.

Kronii:Alright then,thanks.

Fauna:anytime,boss.

Kronii:You know I hate that!

Fauna closes the door and leaves,now it is only kronii and the different (weird) owl.

Mumei💭Wait why am I panicking?It's a whole lot easier now!I'm supposed to kill the person who took me in and helped me healed up and not die....now it sounds messed up.

Kronii:Say,owl.Can you understand me?

The owl nods as it was the only thing she could do.

Kronii:Huh..interesting.Well since you can understand me.Do you have a name?

The owl nods to kronii question.

Kronii:Ah..Well,here can you type it out?

Kronii says as she's pushing her laptop closer to the owl.

The owl examines the laptop that is in front of it,after a few seconds,it starts to type

Kronii: huh..how do pronounce that..mu-mei ?

The owl nods to what kronii said.

Kronii:Ah great.I might just say it's such a unique name.Who gave it to you?Type it out on the laptop.

On the laptop:

Mumei.A kind woman gave the name to me,she found me injured and helped me heal.She taught me everything about humans and taught me how to read,write and listen.

Kronii:hm.Interesting story.

Mumei💭I'm fucking glad I learned how to write somewhat convincing stories..

And so kronii and mumei continued to chat and were getting along with each other for the time being

———————-

(They're on a phone call)
??:You said she would be dead by now.I don't see that on the news and you won't tell me anything

Assassin man who hired mumei:I DON'T KNOW ALRIGHT.THE ASSASSIN HASN'T CAME BACK.

??:I PAID YOU TO DO YOUR FUCKING JOB,NOT FOR YOU TO BE SLACKING AROUND.You either do your damn job or I'll do it myself and give you some service.

Assassin man who hired mumei: ...fine.We'll send another one.That'll cost extra

??:Are you fucking deaf.I JUST WANT THE GODDAMN JOB DONE,I DON'T CARE ABOUT MONEY PRICES.

Assassin man who hired mumei: ...

??:ugh whatever,can't argue with crazy.I expect the job to be done by the end of this month.

Assassin man who hired mumei: yes ma'am.

?? Hangs up the phone,annoyed and pissed off.

?-!?!:Honestly.Why don't you just get YOUR assassins to kill her instead?

??:we don't want our cover to get blown.It's way too risky.It's better off if we just hire one from a business so that no one knows.

?-!?!:Smart move ig.

??:don't you have work to do.

?-!?!: awh~ but I wanna spend more time with you~

??:Get out.

?-!?!: alright alright suit yourself.I respect that,calli.

?-!?! Leaves calli office and shuts the door.

Calli:glad to see your not formal with me now,kusotori.

————————

Authors note:

I was lying about the free time...MY FAMILY FORCES ME TO TOUCH GRASSSS

Anyways I totally forgor about the other mafias in this story sooo yea have a bit of takamori.BYEE see you in 10 days.

(Yea no actually give me more time.I'm sorry but I think it'll be worth it!)