After a bad day. (Bit of kronfau)

———————————————————————

Baelz: I-I want to be alone for the next few weeks...or should I say leaving the base for a while..

———————————————————————

God this day sucked for kronii,first there's two new mafias in this city and they don't even know why there're here.Next there's debt that hasn't been collected since JUNE.Now baelz wants to leave the base to find this weird shadow year figure that could possibly get her killed,she needed a break or something.

Fortunately,after her conversation with baelz.She finds fauna knocking at their door.

Fauna: good evening,kronii.I was wondering if you wanted to join me?

Kronii: sure.day really sucked for me.I need a breather,but where?

Fauna: no need to ask questions.Don't you trust me?

Kronii: I do,but just curious.

Fauna holds kronii's hand and drag her from one hallway to another hallway and into another hallway-god why'd the mafia buy this big of a base? Anywho kronii is still wondering where tf fauna is dragging her to as she was starting to get a headache.

Finally,fauna is where she wants to be,and you'd probably guessed it,a garden but not just any garden.it was a magical garden- no I'm just kidding It's a normal plain garden.But there was something special to kronii about it.It was the garden where they spent most of their childhood in.But sadly due to some 'attacks' it had been destroyed,forgotten.

Kronii: wha-

Fauna:I wanted to show you first since I think
you have the most memory with this place.I had a lot of work to do but in the end it was worth it to see this place again.Don't you think?

Kronii was partially speechless.How'd she even turn a burning mafia arson case to a full on Forrest back with life.

Kronii: I'm- scared of how you can even do this.

Fauna:I'll take that as a compliment.Now enough talking how about we just walk around.Come on I've got some old memories to show you!

Kronii:hey! Wait for me!

Kronii and fauna walk around,and kronii already got some memories about this place,I mean they literally always hung out here when they were little.Kronii sees the chair that irys tied her up in,just such a shame that she had to move away for important business.But still she saw the things they brought here,like a gun (with the safety on),board games,punching gloves,random poker cards.Now that she thought of it,how did fauna even find these items? Or even remember we brought them here and they mostly brought the stuff that were their parents stuff.And she thought of the memories of their stupid moments.

———————————————————————

Kronii:Get down from there bae!You're gonna get yourself hurt and get us all in trouble!

Baelz: Oh please- it's not like I'm not gonna fall (trips) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sana; IRYS SAVE YOUR WIFE!

Fauna:I can't watch!

Irys: I'M GONNA CATCH YOU BAE!

Baelz: AAAAAAAAAAAA

Baelz in the end dropped on irys head making her have a headache for the rest of the day.

———————————————————————

Fauna:there's a lot to look at,but first sit down you can keep Exploring later.

Kronii: okay...

Kronii lays down next to fauna under a big old tree,it was what remanded after the attack.

Kronii:Thank you fauna,I really don't know how to repay you for this.

Fauna:how about spending more time with the us? but still kronii it's no big deal,you can visit whenever you like.

Kronii then falls asleep.Fauna smiles

Fauna: (sighs) still can fall asleep anywhere..just like when we were younger.

A bit of a bonus below! (Sauna)

———————————————————————

Sana walks around the base looking for her girlfriend to give her some advice for the er debt..

Sana luckily finds fauna and kronii? together sitting under a..wait that tree looks familiar..
Eh,she runs over to them

Sana:Faufau!!!

Fauna: shh kronii's sleeping right now.

Sana: oh sorry hehe,got room for one more?

Fauna: of course,but still how did you find this place?

Sana: I don't know-

Sana sits down next to fauna,trying her best to not wake up kronii.Sana then kisses fauna's cheek.Fauna's face getting slightly red.

Fauna: uuuuuu

Sana:sorry you looked so cute!

Fauna: uuuu...so why did you want to find me?

Sana:oh right,do you have any advice with all the debt we forgotten to collect?it's hard to think of a plan by yourself.

Fauna: hmm,well you could go to baelz to get our hackers to track down the victim's location.Since the files are old,I'm assuming you probably forgot all their location.

Sana:You know me so well,but thank you for the advice.tho I'm tired right now.

Fauna:you can sleep yknow?

Sana: mhm.I'd rather spend my time with you

Fauna: but when you're sleeping,your still with me?

Sana: good point

Sana slowly Drifts off into sleep next to her pride and joy,called her girlfriend.

———————————————————————

Author's note: AA finally..I'm done..welp time for the next chapter,sorry this took a while,had a little problem with my acc.Hope you enjoyed this chapter! (Fun fact this is the longest chapter I've ever made :D with 872 words!!)