rat getting suspicious of owl.

Kronii:Ugh..My head..What happened..

Fauna:You were drunk that's what happened.

Kronii:GWAK

After drinking a full wine bottle,she definitely had the worst hangover in her life,I mean what did you expect?

Fauna: Luckily,for you.I bought some tea to help your hangover.

Fauna says as she pushes the green tea closer to kronii.

Kronii:Ah- thanks..Wait.Where's the owl.

Fauna:oh don't worry.I told baelz to watch over it.It'll be fine

Little did she know it would not be fine (dun) (dun) (dun).Let's take a look at how baelz is doing shall we?

Baelz:AAAAA NO BAD OWL,NO DON'T EAT HAROLD.NO,DON'T EAT HIS KIDS!!!

Baelz is horrified at what this creature can do,as it's eating all the rats she adopted.that was really unexpected eh?

But finally,mumei stops and looks at baelz (menacingly)

Baelz:I regret letting you into my office,listen here bird.I have a bad feeling about you,you give me the creeps.I feel the same feeling whenever that shadow thing was around and,whenever I turn my back,you always somehow frighten me with your 270 degree turning head.

Mumei:Hoo.

Baelz and mumei get into an intense staring contest,who knows what they will get out of this but whatever this is a fanfic I can write whatever the fuck I want.

Baelz eyes start to redden,but no matter she keeps going on to assert dominance,the owl is shocked as she thought the opponent would easily loose,but she has underestimated the wild rat.

Fauna:Am I interrupting something?

While doing they're incense battle.They didn't even hear the door opening.

Baelz:No.Just take the stupid bird,it's been eating my brats!

Mumei:Hoo (and I would eat another one if I could)

Fauna:I was going to,come on owl,let's go see kronii she's probably better from her hangover.

Fauna let's her arm out and mumei quickly jumps onto her,she was trying to be gentle with her claws to not hurt the woman.

Fauna:alright,baelz you go work on the debt collect thing or whatever.I have to work on other important things.

Baelz:yea yea okay,as long as you keep that creature away from my office.And stop making excuses to see sana!

Fauna closes the door before baelz could say her last sentence,and walks towards kronii's office

———————

Kronii:I don't care.You promised me that you would have the money by July LAST YEAR,now it's fucking June and you still don't have my money.You know what that means now.

Person on the call:No..PLEASE I HAVE A FAMILY,I'M STRUGGLING TO PAY FOR RENT AND WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FOR FOOD EVEN..!

Kronii:after my gang takes care of you.Your kids will be sent to an orphanage,where they will live out a normal life,as for your wife,she'll die with you,problem solved,end of discussion.

Person on the call:NO-

Kronii hangs up,annoyed,it was the same excuse,'I have a family' yea,they rather die than have you as a parent.

Fauna:rough call again?

Mumei:Hoo.

Kronii:GWAK,uhm yes..I was dealing with some guy who didn't do as what our deal said.

Fauna:ah I see,oh are you better from your hang over?

Kronii:good as new,thanks for the tea.

Fauna:that's good to hear,also the owl is all healed up and healthy.

Kronii:that's wonderful.Though,where is it?

Fauna:here.

Mumei was hiding inside of fauna's pocket.Like a child but then she got the courage to come out.

Kronii:why hello there.Ah yes I haven't introduced myself.The name is ouro kronii

Mumei flinches for a second,she remembers now.

Mumei 💭 oh shit,I'm in the home of the person who I'm trying to kill.Damn

—————-

Authors note:

Very sorry everyone!haven't posted in a month because of exams and well now they're over ( 🎉) I have more time to write now!!!Hope y'all enjoy this!