Okay..Got a qurater of the plan done.

———————————————————————
(POV)

Ugh,why did I even sign up for this job....Well probably because it pays well while putting my skills to use.

I say that while getting my @ss beaten a couple times,sometimes I get outnumbered by a bunch of people,sometimes they bring up backup teams and sometimes they have overpowered weapons I didn't even know about.

Oh yeah,forgor my next mission as well,welp better go get my next rent money.

(Third person pov)

???'s boss: ah,finally you're here.

???: just tell me who's my next target.

???'s boss: quite impatient,as usual,well this one is risky,but the client said they will pay good money if you get it done.

???: I'm up for the risk.

???'s boss:Good because you're next target is Ouro Kronii or what people call 'the warden' quite a silly nickname in my opinion.

???: ...You're telling me I have to try and kill holocity's most dangerous mafia leader...Now I get why'd you want me to stalk that red haired girl.

???'s boss: yea,you'd said you'd take the risk,and plus not my problem.

??? Storms out of her bosses office, frustrated.
I mean who could even dare and try to kill her?it was basically a suicide mission.But she already accepted it.

I mean her job is an assassin.

(Can you guess who this is ;D )

———————————————————————

Sana:BAE!!!!

Baelz: Sana?

Sana: (breathing heavily) I-Ineedyoutouhgetthehackerstouhhhh

Baelz: whoa,slow down.catch your breath,now tell me what do you need?

Sana:I need you to get the hackers to locate all the victims on our debt list.

Baelz: you forgot their locations?

Sana:Yea..

Baelz:uh yea sure I could probably do that before- nvm

Sana:thank you so much you're a life saferrrr.

Baelz:it's no problem,I mean we are bffs and coworkers technically.

Sana:right- (phone ringing) oh! Fau-faun's calling me,thanks for the help baelz's see you later!

Baelz:mhm go get your girlfriend..

Sana runs off to the childhood garden,that baelz doesn't even know about.

Baelz:finally,I don't have to feel single anymore

Kronii: did you forgot about irys or what...

Baelz: (squeals)

(Sorry this is short ran out of ideas for this one but I promise next one's gonna be longer ^^ )