WGM Last Episode Airing

The couple arrived to their WGM house together.

"Im gonna miss this house." Vic said as she looked at it.

"Me too. There's a lot of memories here. Especially with Meimei and the girls."

After the meeting with JYPE and SM Ent., MBC announced the airing of Khuntoria's last episode. Many speculations were raised but all 3 companies remained silent in request of the couple.

"Lets go. We still have a lunch to prepare." Khun said

They entered their house and started cooking.

"What time are the girls coming?" Khun asked as he put the cake in the oven

"I told them to be here before lunch. How about your members?"

"Same but Taec will be a little late. He still have a meeting but he promised to come."

"Did you inform them that today is the last episode?" Victoria asked. She now cutting the chives she will use for the dumplings. The boys requested it.

"No. I dont want to spoil the excitement they have. Let them be happy with the food first." Khun answered

"i know. I never told the girls too. I asked her to come to celebrate our one year marriage life."

Khun just came ang hug her. They then just forced themselves to smile and continued preparing.

Its around 10 am when the girls arrived.

"Appa! Umma! Were here!"

"ow... Were here at the kitchen!" Victoria shouted.

"The smell is so good Umma!" Krystal said as she approached and hugged Vic.

"I can smell a lot of yummy food! Where's Appa?" Luna inspected the table

"He's getting some lettuce at the back garden. What did you have there Amber?"

"Happy 1 year anniversary! We bought cake and decorations!" Amber announced

"oh, our daughters are here already! Cake, is that for us?" Nickhun asked as he went back.

"Yes Appa. Happy 1 year to you and Umma." Luna

"Our girls are so sweet Umma." Khun said and hugged Vic

"I know. By the way, Did you girls eat breakfast?"

"Yes Umma. Were not hungry too. How about you finish it here while we start with the decorations? We have balloons too." Krystal

"Sure, just tell us if you need help." khun said

While the couple is busy with the food, the girls are busy decorating too. Not so long after, the boys arrived with more food and even flower bouquet for Victoria.

"Hyeongsu-nim! Hyung! Happy anniversary!" 2PM members said

"wow. Thanks for the flowers. You guys are so sweet!" Victoria as Wooyoung handed her the bouquet of 22 red roses.

"Woah. Theres a lot if food here!" Chansung

"We made it all for you. You wait for a while, right? We still need to finish the dumplings and the salad." Khun said

"Sure Hyung. We'll just help the girls with the decorations." Junho

"Besides, Taecyeon hyung is not here yet." Chansung

"Good, now go and help with the decorations.

As the girls and boys finished the decorations, Taecyeon arrived with a box and bag.