Someone Special

SOMEONE's POV

"Where are we going Oppa?" Krystal said out of the blue.

They  just finished their photoshoot for the night. They still have another the next morning with some other models. The group and their team are now on their way to their hotel. Everyone is quietly doing something in their phones while Victoria is trying to take some nap before their  dinner in the hotel, as planned, but seems like their manager Oppa is leading them to somewhere.

"This is not the way to our Hotel though." Amber said

"It's supposed to be the other way. " Luna commented to but their driver and manager stays quiet.

"aish... Oppa, I know you really love us, are you taking us out for dinner? Aigoo, saranghae Oppa." Krystal said and clapped her hands, the other two later joined her.

"Oppa, are we really having dinner? if yes then thank you, I'm really starving but if your just kidding us, then get ready, I'm not threatening you, but I just want to remind you Vic Unnie's wrath especially now that she's tired." Luna said making our manager and driver look at the silent leader from the mirror.

"Just make sure the food is delicious and we don't have any problem at all Oppa. Just wake me up when we arrived." she just said that makes the girls nod and smile.

They just then chuckled when they heard their manager talking to someone on the phone.

"Ya!, we'll arrived in maybe 20-30 minutes... and make sure the food tastes the best as ever coz if not, we are going to be in big trouble... Understand? Choose everything wisely, as per that think of angry SONG QIAN while making decisions, i'm sure that can help you decide... ara, annyeong." their manager ended the call while the girls just grinned.

They all waited silently to arrive in their destinations. Just some minutes, Luna, Amber and Krystal received a message from their manager. Their manager made a group with just him and the 3 girls.

"Do you think Qian's already asleep?"  Manager

"Why message if you can just directly ask us Oppa?"  Luna

"Yah, Sunyoung! Pabo aniya? He can wake up Unnie if he'll talk..." Amber

"It's not like that... actually, it's not about your Unnie, it's about Khun."  Manager

"Khun Oppa?" Krystal

"Yes, it's Khun. He still have no idea that Vic already knew that he's with us and he prepared a special dinner date with your Unnie. We are going to the place but we will just left Vic while we will be eating in the other side of the restaurant." Manager

"Khun Oppa is jjang! But how can we leave Unnie? We all know how light sleeper she is."  Luna

"Unnie is a light sleeper but she's tired now. We can just leave her in the car. Then we'll just message her where she needs to go."  Amber

"Don't worry, our task is just to leave her in the car and Khun will be dealing with the others." Manager

"Ok!" The 3 girls agreed.

They then traveled a bit more after their car stops in front of a modern type korean restaurant by the sea in Jeju. The managers and the 3 girls moved slowly leaving the sleeping Victoria.

"Bada da!" Krystal shouted making the others laughed at their excited maknae.

"At this rate, Unnie will be awake with her voice. Yah, Soojung, tone down a little please." Amber