Endgame

"So everyone's coming?"

Victoria asked Khun in a video call. She's  spending the new year with her family in Qingdao while Khun is in Thailand with his family too.

"My brother is now home, Yanin is still on her flight here from Paris. She'll arrive before dinner. Chereen's family will be here in the afternoon since they promised to have lunch with her husband's family."

"That's great at least you'll have the whole family for new year. Oh i missed Jinger." she said

"If only you can spend it with us, it will be more complete." Khun added

"I want to but i can't just say no to Mom and Dad." she explained

"You 3 can celebrate here with us."

"I would love to but they already made preparations. I'll make it up to you. You will be here in 3 days." she just said.

They planned to take a vacation after the holidays coz of their busy schedules. He will go to Qingdao and spend some time with her family before going to a grand European tour.

"Its not bad to wish you are here with me right?" Khun pouted

"Its not my love but we promised to spend new year with both out families. At least some days before we go to Europe. And i am all yours on our vacation. We will spend every second of it together. Ok?"

Khun just agreed. He then showed Vic their home decors as well as the preparations his Mom is doing in their kitchen.

"Is that Qian? Show her the food, it might change her mind and come all the way here for new year." His mother said.

He just look at Qian and raised his eyebrow. She just rolled her eyes to Khun.

"Mom, happy new year! Everything looks so good!" she said

"I wish were here my dear but i know you need some time with your parents too. Please tell them i said happy new year."

"I will Mom. They asked me to greet you a happy new year too. Dont worry, we will drop by there after our trip. I missed you and Dad."

"Ow please do that my dear. We missed you too and I will prepare all your favorite food when you visit. Or you can bring your parents here for a holiday."

"I'm sure they'll love the idea. I'll plan that one Mom. Please tell grandma i missed her too."

"I will dear. Khun, why dont you show the house. Im sure she'll love our new family picture."

"I will Mom and she saw it already. I sent it to her. Just continue what youre doing there."

Khun then left the kitchen and walked outside.

"Love, i need to go now. We are going out to buy some things. I'll call you later. Ok?"

"Sure. I'll wait for your call."

Khun then went back inside and pestered his mother in the kitchen.

"Are you really that bored, Son?" his mother asked

"I have no other thing to do. All my work is done. Qian is busy at home too. Jinjer is not here yet. Do you have something i can work with Mom?"

His mother looked at him and just sighed.

"go get some sleep Khun. You will need that if you want to play with Jinjer. That kids energy is beyond all of us."

Khun pouted and left the kitchen. He walked up to his room and decided to get some nap. His phone never received any call form his girlfriend.