Part 24

While the next day in Korea...

Breaking News:

We got married staffs, 2PM manager and f(x) manager went back to Korea without the WGM Khuntoria Couple!

Early this morning, everyone in the press anticipates the arrival of WGM's most popular couple after a week of business trip in LA. The two spent their first 3 days for Marie Claire's and another 3 days for WGM shoot. But beyond the shoot, even after the cameras are off, some pictures and video from their US based fans shows how sweet, caring and loving the couple in each other. Some even shows their silliness and cuteness together.

But after the WGM team's arrival, the press waited for the two but only their managers and their bags arrived, and Khuntoria is nowhere to be found!

There's no statement from both their managers and managements but the fans are making possible reasons such as the couple's favorite thing to do in the past... To runaway...

The news was top trending not just in Korea but worldwide. The fans are all ecstatic with the thought of their runaway for real, no cameras, no staffs to tell them what to do and only just the two of them.

The next day...

Breaking News:

Khuntoria Couple spotted in New York!

After such airport commotion and trending news about yesterday, plus the news report that WGM's Khuntoria couple is nowhere to be found. Some US based Khuntoria Fans uploaded a photo and even video of the couple walking hand in hand in central park. Some even uploaded sweet photos of the two like giving food to each other, wiping each others sweat, taking silly and cute selcas together and even a hugging photo of the two as they wait for their ice cream to serve. Some fans got lucky to take a video while having the couple's sign and was surprised to see Vic changing her surname into Khun's that made their fans shrieks and jumps. The two just laughed at them and wave them goodbye.

Now the people are all curious about what's the relationship of the two. After their runaway in New York, everyone in the social media is asking:

"Are they from reel to real?"

There's no statement from both their agencies yet but let's all continue supporting f(x) and 2PM!

Everyone in the SM Office conference room is watching the said news but no one dares to talk. Even the current CEO is speechless about everything. f(x) members are now worried of what is happening coz they don't have any idea at all. Even their other label mates are worried of Vic.

"I don't know what to do now. This is the first big scandal Victoria is involved. Do we need to release a statement about this? She's now in somewhere else with a man and it's creating a huge scandal in the industry now! Jae! Can you at least contact her? I want to really talk to her!" Their CEO ordered.

Jaehyung just look at the rest of f(x). No one ever know of LSM's order and because it's directly from him, their CEO has no idea of it too. He's even afraid to tell him that Vic's has LSM's consent to runaway with Khun. He is in the middle of contemplating when LSM arrived.

"I am not informed that you are having a meeting. Am i disturbing you?" LSM

Everyone stands up and bowed to show respect their mentor, teacher and someone whom they treat as their father.