Part 10

It's next day...

Khun waked up with an empty space beside him.

He then grabbed Vic's pillow and hugged it while thinking of what happened last night after the cameras are turned off to give them some privacy in their sleep.

FLASHBACK

"What are you doing?" Vic asked him

"Spreading some mattress?"

"I can see it clearly. But why are you doing that?" Vic

"For sleeping?"

Vic tapped the other side of the bed.

"Were not that kids anymore Khun, no need to act like that. Besides, this bed is so huge, we can use this both. Tsaka baka sumakit pa likod mo jan, ano nalang sasabihin ng fans mo sakin kapag nakita nilang pinapatulog ko ang Thai Prince nila sa sahig diba?" Vic joked

"Aish, stop that Thai Prince thing. I'm just your Khunnie Vic. Just your mere Khunnie."

He then left his mattress and settled in the other side of the bed facing Vic.

"I'll be going out tomorrow afternoon for a photoshoot."

"You should work coz your wife is still unemployed now..." She said and laughed

"Your not unemployed. Your just on a vacation Vic."

"I know but i feel like a bum right now." Vic

"Coz you are used to work all days of the week. Why don't you sleep and rest here. I'll be back before dinner. Don't cook, i'll just get us food from the restau."

"Aniyo. That's the only thing i can do now so let me. I'll cook for us and that's final. Maybe i'll be out to Visit Krystal in her shooting or maybe both or maybe not. It only depends...." Vic

"Let's do that together soon. Just rest here for now. I'll be back after 3-4 hours. Ok?"

Then Vic yawned. He just smiled.

"Sleep. I know your very tired. Goodnight Vic."

"Goodnight..." She whispered and in just some minutes she's already asleep.

He can't help but kissed her forehead before sleeping too.

END OF FLASHBACK

Then after such flashback, he then heard footsteps and a tap in his shoulders after.

"Khunnie..."

"Hmmm?"

"It's time to wake up. It's already 10 AM and you still need to go at 12 right? Wash up and i'll wait for you downstairs."

"Arasso."

The she left walked back in the downstairs then stopped at the middle of the stairs.

"Don't make me wait, . . Im really hungry now."

He laughed at his wife.

"I wont!"

As Khun is getting himself ready, Vic is also busy making coffee. She woke up at 7:30 and she started cooking breakfast after her morning routines. She's just waiting for Khun when her phone rings.

"Yeoboseo? Ne, Oppa?" It's her manager.

"Are you already awake? It's new! It's still early."