Part 30

While on their way inside INC Airport's arrival area.

"You look so happy." PD

"I just had a call from my SNSD sunbaenim and it makes me feel good. We talked a lot and even promised to have dinner together when they came back from China."

"That makes you happy?" PD

"Yes, it's been so long since we had that talk. You know, i'm older than them but they debuted before me that makes them my seniors but those girls really respects me as their Unnie, and upon hearing them saying that they missed spending time with me makes me think of the time we had together before everyone's debut. So i invited them to dinner some other time."

As soon as Vic entered the arrival
Area, everyones head turns to see her. Some even took their phones and cameras out to take some shots of her. She seated in one of the seats as she waited for Khun's flight to be announced. Then an announcement of a flight from Thailand was heard.

"Oh... That's his flight. He's already back!" Vic

"You look so excited now." PD

"It's been weeks since we saw each other then i got busy with the promotions and Khun's in his personal schedule too. Is it bad for a wife to miss her husband?"

"Aniya. It's normal." PD

"It is right?"

"Arasso, let's go and wait for him there, did he knew that you'll pick him up today?" PD

"Aniyo, all he knew is Minjae Oppa will be picking him up."

Then Vic stands up and waited for her husband to come. And here he comes, he's walking straight with his cart of bags. Armed with his mask, and cap. He walks past the other passengers but the moment he saw who's waiting for him, he stopped for a while and look at her again.

"Omma!"

Vic then rushed to him and she enveloped into his hug and kiss.

"I missed you." Khun

"I missed you too."

"I don't know that your the one to pick me up here." Khun

"I asked Minjae Oppa."

"Aigoo... My wife really is the best. Who's with you?" Khun

"I'm alone. I just want to personally welcome you back home. It's a surprise."

"Im really surprised and touched. Gomawo Omma." Khun

"For you, Appa... So, shall we? I parked the car in the indoor parking."

"You don't bring a driver?" Khun

"I told you, i came here alone. I drove myself here and i'll drive us back home also."

"Aish i really married well." Khun

"You did!"

And the two settled in Vic's car and  went straight home.