Part 44

"Appa! Meili!" Luna rushed to Khun's

They are visiting Vic while at work. She's now having a photoshoot with her members for an international fashion brand and he decided to come and bring them food.

"Where's your Omma?"

"She's on shoot with Soojung now. Woah... Our Dongsaeng looks like little Victoria! She's so stylish!" Luna said when she carried Meimei.

"These are gifts given by your Omma's sponsors. She's cute right?"

"Ne Appa, come, they're here. After their lay-out, we will have an hour break for lunch. Hmmm... I can smell food..." Luna

"You surely are hungry now. Let's go."

He brought the food inside in Luna's lead. Minjae and Jaehyun who's trailing them are carrying food for the other staffs too.

They entered a room and Vic immediately saw Meimei with Luna.

"Meimei... Who's that?" Luna pointed Vic and Meimei clapped her cute hands.

"Meili-ah! Omma missed you so much... I'll just finish this..." Vic shouted.

"Omma ppalli! I want to carry Meili now." Krystal

The two started to pose again. A staff escorted Khun and Meili in the waiting room then after some minutes they call for a lunch break. Vic then removed her high heels and change to her slippers.

"Meili!.. Can she recognize me? Meili-ah, it's me Omma!" Vic said. Meili just look at her but after some seconds, she smiled and reached Vic. The latter laughed and took the baby from Luna before going near Khun. Khun then hugged his wife and kissed her in the cheeks.

"Here they go again..." The rest of the girls shook their head and smiled.

"I thought she'll not recognize me. Meimei jjang!" Vic

"Who'll not recognize you? You are Victoria Song - Horvejkul though." Khun

She just rolled her eyes and look at her members then back to Meimei. Now, Meili's trying to reach her face so she's avoiding it coz of her make up. Khun then took a pacifier and put it in Meimei's mouth to make her sit still in Vic's lap.

"Let's eat, i know you're all hungry now." Khun

"Hold Meimei, i'll prepare it." Vic

"Aniyo, just hold her and i'll go prepare the food." Khun then stands up and starts to prepare the food he brought. Amber and Krystal try to help but he said no.

Minjae and Jaehyun helped him instead. After some time, Khun took Meili from Vic and she started to eat with her members.

"Say ahhh..." Vic

Khun munched the food Vic gave him. They all eat everything Khun brought and the staffs are also happy in their food too. After sone time, the shoot resumed while Khun and Meili waited for Vic to finish in their waiting room.

Khun then change Meimei to her red dress, black jacket and black boots and red headband too.

"She's so cute!" the f(x) stylist said

"Vic personally picked up Meimei's dresses." Khun

"Yes... I'm with her that time. I never imagined that it will suit her well. Meimei's following her Mommy's steps!" The stylist said.