Part 25

After their trip in LA and NYC, both idols are now busy with their individual schedules. Khun is busy with the expansion of his restaurant while Vic is busy preparing for her comeback.

The first month, the kids just stay in their own houses but after that, SM Ent. decided that all the members will be staying together in a new dorm to make things easier for them. Khun is also busy traveling from Korea to Thailand to China for his activities too.

Both busy but they never forget on contacting each other. One night in f(x) dorm. The four girls are all dead tired after a whole day of practice, but being the mom, Vic went to the mart near their dorm to cook dinner for her tired kids. After buying all things she needs, she went back to their dorm to see her member sleeping in the living room while the TV is on.

"Aish, this kids really." Vic

She turned off the TV and wake up the kids to transfer in their own rooms. Unlike the past, they all have individual rooms but sometimes, Krystal and Luna are sleeping with her.

"Soojung-ah, wake up and sleep in your room." Vic

"You are back Omma?" Krystal asked with sleepy voice

"Ne, wake up your Unnies and transfer in your rooms. I'll just cook our dinner then i'll wake you up." Vic

"I'll help you." Krystal

"Aniyo, just go and rest, this will not take long. Wake them up now and transfer to your rooms. It's not good to sleep with that position." Vic

"Arasso." Krystal

Vic started to put some of the groceries in the cupboard while the kids are now all awake when the doorbell rings.

"Oh, did you call for delivery?" Vic

"Aniyo..." Luna

"Are you expecting some guests?" Vic

"Guests at this time? Aniyo." Amber

"Then, who's ringing the doorbell?" Vic

Krystal went to the monitor to check who the visitor is and immediately smiled after she saw who he is.

"Wait for a while!" Krystal said and rushed to the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Visitor

"Annyeonghaseyo. Come, get inside... I'll help you with that." Krystal

"Aniyo, it's ok. Is she there?" Visitor

"Ne..." Krystal

"You look so tired Soojung-ah." Visitor

"We are all tired. Omma! You have a visitor!" Krystal shouted.

Vic who's now busy cutting some kimchee stopped and look for who the visitor is and she was shocked to see her husband Nickhun armed with a lot of plastic bags and paper bags in his both hands.

"Appa!" Luna and Amber

"Aigoo, you all look so tired." Khun