Happy??? Birthday

"Saengil Chukahae Meili-ah!"

Everyone shouted as they celebrate Meili's 1st birthday. Khuntoria together with f(x) and 2PM planned the whole event.

Khun and Vic blow the candles and everyone clapped their hands. SMTown and JYP Imo and samchons are present armed with their gifts for the baby. Everyone celebrates and happy, except 2 people, Vic and Khun who just kissed Meili's cheeks with teary eyes...

The morning of Meili's birthday celebration:

The Khuntoria House's doorbell rings. Khun carrying Meili rushed to the door and checked who the visitor is but only a red envelope was in the doorstep.

"Oh, what is that?" Vic said as she the father and daughter approached her in the kitchen. She just washed the dishes and is now on her way to the living room. She took Meili from Khun and they sat together in the puzzled mat as Meili plays with her toys.

"A mission card. Maybe for Meimei's birthday party later? Are you excited our Princess?" Khun said as she asked the smiling baby who's now trying to stand up on her own

"Aigoo, the Princess is really excited. Ka ja, read that Appa." Vic said as she played with their daughter.

Khun opened the envelope and start reading:

"To: Khuntoria Couple

Today is a special day for Baby Meili for she celebrates her 1st birthday with her WGM parents and family. Make this day memorable not just for Meili but for you too. Create good and happy memories you can treasure..." Khun paused for a while as he suppress his emotions.

"Wae?" Victoria asked as she noticed the change in Khun's voice. "Khun?"

Khun looked somewhere and begins to clear his throat. Then looked back to the mission card and start reading again.

"Create good and happy memories you can treasure and remember even if you are far from each other. Today marks the first and la- last party Meili will be celebrating... with you... before this day ends, you will be giving back Meili to her true family and everything will be back to being just the two of you. Make this day extra special for her..." Khun ended as he wiped his tears away.

Victoria on the other hand froze in her spot. She just looked at Meimei and her tears began to fall. The innocent child gave her a smile that made her cry more. She took the baby and envelope her in her arms. Khun then joined them. The once happy house that's full of the family's laughter is now enveloped with sadness.

Meili's now in her crib and quietly playing with her toys. While the couple sat beside each other on the floor, looking at the child.

"Can we be happy knowing that today's gonna be our last day with her?" Vic whispered.

Khun took Vic's hand and clasped it to his.

"We should? I don't know too." Khun

"I still have a lot of plans. I even thought of us having a vacation in Thailand and in China. Meeting your family and my family. Having a lot of happy moments with her. But now even a vacation in Jeju is impossible." Vic bitterly smile after as she wipe her tears.

"Me too. I still have a lot of things i want to do with her. But i know this is not the end, we can still visit her, and spend some time with her. Yes, we can do that. She's just leaving WGM not us, ok?" Khuns said trying to cheer his wife.

Vic wiped her tears and looked at Khun. She then smiled.

"Your right. We can still be with her, WGM or not. She's still our princess and we can visit her every time we are free right? We can even go to Thailand and China with her." Vic