Busted

Victoria's POV

When Khun left, I just sighed.

"When will he mature? How can he do this even if he's not feeling well? He's making me worried."

Then i sensed everyone looking confusedly at me.

"What do you mean Unnie?" Krystal

"Aish... he planned it, right Oppa?" I said and looked at her manager

"What?" Her manager said

"You can't keep secrets from me Oppa. I have my suspicions from the start and i just confirmed it when i handed him the medicine. Still the Pabo Nickhun isn't he?" I said and laughed

"Appa?" Amber

"He's Appa?" Krystal

"Jjinjja?" Luna

"What are you taking about Vic?" manager Oppa nervously said

"Don't deny it Oppa. I clearly saw our wedding ring in his finger and the couple bracelet i gave him when i handed him the medicine. Don't forget his red ears too."

"And were busted..." manager Oppa said that made me laughed as well as the other girls.

"Is he really sick Oppa?" Krystal

"I don't know. He's just making an excuse so he can't take off his mask." Manager

"Aniya, i heard him sniff and his ears are red. Plus his eyes seems tired and sick. I'm sure he's sick and he needs to rest too."

"You really know your husband so much Vic. Will you tell him that he's already busted?" Manager

"Ani, i don't want him to be disappointed to himself. Let him do what he planned. Let's just pretend that we know nothing, arrasseo?"

We then continue eating then i send him a message.

"Sorry for informing you late yeobo. I'm now in the hotel having some breakfast with the girls and the team. You?"

After some minutes, i received a call from him.

"Yeoboseo?!"

"Ne, annyeong, what are you doing now?"

I smiled at the girls they just nod.

"I'm good. I'm having breakfast with the girls and Manager Oppas. Then after, we'll be taking some rest before the shoot. You?"

"Just resting. I feel like i'm having colds."

"Don't push yourself too much. Take some rest and medicine. You have your meds right?"

"I have, a very kindhearted person gave me medicine some minutes ago. I'll just drink this and i'll take a rest already."

"You should. If only i can take care of you."

"Aish... gwenchana. I'll be good after some sleep. You too take a rest and don't forget your vitamins too. I'll call you when i wake up later ok? Enjoy your time there."

"Ne..."

"Ne... saranghae yeobo."

"Na do saranghae yeobo. Annyeong,"

And the call ended leaving the people around staring at me.

"Wae?"

"Aniyo... just continue eating Unnie." Amber

After our lunch, we all went back to our rooms. I am sharing the room with Soojung and we are currently laying down, my eyes closed but my head is full of Khun. I'm worried of how he is feeling now.