Chapter 2

I wake up groggy as ever. Yesterday's session was deep. And I was tired of going. Every week I just humiliate myself even more by crying even harder for not being accepted. It gets me emotional and have me thinking about my past. The pills were all I really thought about. Ending my life using those red pills. I put on my clothes and head for the door. I just want to go to school, and get this over with. I step outside and the cold weather hits my face. I see two women running like they do every morning. But today they were staring at me.Then one of them shakes their head and the other laughs. I notice my scares where showing. I pull down my sleeves even more and became disgusted with myself. What ever self esteem I had before was definitely gone now. I was embarrassed to even be in their presence as they past me, staring right through me with those eyes. Eyes I'm used to seeing from everyone, including my parents. "He's 16 and he cuts himself" "You know I heard he was gay!!!" "*laughs* like has he never heard of the bible you fag!!" Maybe I was imagining this. I was, I had to be. Imagining them saying stuff like that about me. About who I am. What I am, according to society. I hear a rumbling in the distance, it was the bus. I climb aboard. I guess my eyes were red because many people stared. It was they eyes again. Starting blankly into my soul. This is about to be the worse first day of school ever I can feel it.