Chapter 10

She didn't text back for a while. The message now says delivered but I didn't know what to think. I decided to sleep it over. I deleted the message from my phone because I didn't want to look at the message and see that she didn't respond. Suspense was more likely to kill me before I even would get a text back from her. I didn't want to worry myself about what she would say and end up questioning my existence. I look at the calendar next to my bed. Today was the the day go to my shrink. I didn't feel like going. The other people who go with me, I have never spoken a word to outside those four walls but I know them well enough to know that they don't want to be there either. I had nothing to say to him. All he is going to do is ask me a couple of stupid questions and see if I'm okay physically and that's it. On the inside I was burning in an enteral fire. My heart is always pounding heavy and the medicine I receive caused me even more pain. No matter how much I would complain I still would have to go. My mother had lost all respect for me and can't even look me in the eye and my father, he hates me. I decided to wear something more casual than what I had wore to school today. "I'm leaving" I yelled. "Don't come back..." It was my father. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I just couldn't. I walked out the door covering my now red face. I could have respond to him but that would be just feeling his fire. I can't help that my parents hate me. I can't help that I am who I am. I never asked to be this way.