Chapter 4

"Faggot!! He will never amount to anything if his ass gay!!" "Now George calm down. Maybe we can change him, send him to one of those straight camps..." "Nah those straight camps don't work anymore plus that's too much money to spend on that... All this time he way gay and I didn't even know it!! Caught me right under the nose I tell you... I let him sit on my lap when he was little... I bet he liked that, you-you fucking faggot!" "I should have aborted him... Ughh what are we going to do about this..." "This is your problem not mine... No son of mine will be gay I tell you what.."..................

"Alex!!" I open my eyes. "Uh yeah wassup" " School remember?!" It was Chris... He was waiting on me while everyone else was leaving the bus... "Uh right" I follow him off the bus feeling a little dizzy from my dream.. My dream... What was it about? I forgot, right my parents... I will never forget that day... I remember exactly how it happen.. Walking in the house exhausted from my jog... Walking to my room til I happen to overhear their conversation... How can I not forget... The pain I felt after hearing my parents basically disowning me... The hatred I felt afterwards.. "So Alex.." Using my new found voice, " uh yeah?!" I look at Chris who looked a little worried considering I was just walking beside him to the cafeteria in my thoughts not saying a word.. "What's your last name I want to see do we have home room together..?" "Anderson" he didn't say anything else... What was he thinking? Maybe someone exposed me for being gay and he knew and wanted to see if the names match!! What if he hates my last name because it reminds him of- "Are you okay dude you seem a little tense..." "Tense, me!?! No.." I can see by the look on his face he knew I was lying but he decided to not say anything else... I followed him to the freshman side of the cafeteria... As we sat down I started to look for any friends of mine... Right I don't have any friends....

Please follow, favorite, rate, and comment your opinions and thoughts... 😁😁