Chapter 12

"Are you going to come in or not, either way I'm getting payed. Your stuff is on your assigned chair. You should put it on" He looked at me with a stern look. He could tell I was frustrated with his method of trying to turn us straight. This was suppose to be a place of business, a place where anyone could come and express their feelings and thoughts, but it feels like the more i am here, the more I realize that it's really a straight camp. Or at least that's what it feels like to me. I check to see what Carter said. " Heyy buzzkill wassup. Where are you do you want to meet up I woud like to clear up som things if u dont mind." Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to meet up with her. But first there was something to be done about this. "Look Doctor. This is unforgivable on my part. I refuse to wear such clothes and put on makeup even if it is to make a point. You are really being a stereotypical asshole right now". Soon as I said that word everyone turned to look at me. I was to angry to notice them so I continued. "The fact that you think that all gay people are like that is sad. I don't care how many degrees you may have or how smart you are. To me, at this point in my life, whatever shard of respect I did had for you is gone now. You are worst than scum and I really hope you rot in hell." Everyone continued to look but I didn't care. Now it was time for me to end this with a bang. " I know you really think that that's who we are. That's who the LGBT community is and its people like you that makes this world a living nightmare for us. I hope someone hurt you as much as you are hurting us now." I noticed the red stain before I noticed the pain in my leg. My leg was bleeding again and I wanted to say a lot more but I really need to wrap my leg up again and take my medicine. I rushed to my car, slamming all the doors in my way. As I rewrap myself I decided to text Carter back. "Where?" Just as I sent it she replies. "Meet me at the park I'm already there." I didn't mind meeting her as long as she was mentally prepared to hear me vent.