Chapter 11

"Hi. How may I help you? Oh Alex, it's you. He will be right with you just have a seat." The receptionist was not happy to see me and has never been since the first day I came here. She is a very religious person And she really does not like gay people. Saying that she is homophobic is an understatement.  I know this is a job and this is how she provides for her children but under that fake smile is something darker than us all. I look around. His office was now a different color than what it was a few weeks ago. I believe they made it more kid friendly. It was beautiful and I would have been amazed if I was still a child. The walls were painted light blue with white streaks as clouds. On one of the clouds was there motto "Dissatisfaction is not an option". I really never payed attention to how much the motto was a hypocrite towards their company. They want everyone to leave with a positive attitude but do the minimum to achieve this. This was the cheapest shrink my parents could find so that was expected. "Alex the circle is waiting on you, come join us." It was my shrink. He was always a weird fellow but I can tell he really didn't care for us he was just doing his job, like any other employee at this horrible place. I walk in to a new group of boys. All of them wore make-up and had a wig on. They were the stereotypical version of what gay people look like. I looked at their faces to notice how sad they look. Like they were forced to wear this. One of them was crying. Wait, these are the same boys I have been going to meeting with. Hold on I know exactly what is next. HOLD THE FUCK UP HE IS NOT GOING TO- " Aren't you going to join them?" So this is what he think gay people are. I refuse to let anyone compare me or anyone to that. This was highly offensive on so many levels. I can not accept his action. He violated everyone in this room, especially me. This was the last straw. I was about to snap. I need to vent. I need to release this stress. Wait, what is this vibration. I look at my phone, Carter texted me back.