Chapter 6

"Well it looks like we have the same homeroom". That was a huge relieve on my part. I didn't want to be alone. I didn't want to be just that weird kid who everyone ignores. I want to at least have one friend. And that is Chris. I don't know him very well but what I do know is that he likes childish humor, and I'll just keep up the act. Besides, that's what I hear the cool kids saying all the time, so I'm prepared. While we were walking to class I start to notice how popular Chris actually was! I mean I know he had friends, but not like this. Everyone was shaking his hand and greeting him like he was a celebrity. Not one person even noticed me. So I decided to slip out of the crowd that had surrounded Chris and find my locker. "Yo Alex, where are you going bro, class this way?" I felt a little special. Someone like that noticed I was leaving even while being harassed by all of those people!?! But now everyone was staring at me, analyzing my existence. I can hear what they all was thinking. "Who is he" "How does someone like Chris know this loser" " He looks like a faggot to be honest" " Is he gay, because if he is, I will expose his ass." Those eyes. I know them all to well. The were indeed thinking those harmful things. I didn't want to stand here any longer. You know what I should do, I should just leave and speak to him and homeroom. I didn't want this kind of pressure on me- "Chris, your bro here kinda cute. Yo, Alex, you got a girlfriend?" Some girl in the crowd said to me. She made herself visible. She had blue and white braces and long, brown hair. Her hair was curly and her light brown skin was flawless! She was skinny, and wore black tights with a large sweater and some marching boots. Her eyes were light blue and it look like she didn't have on makeup. She was the perfect girl to match that beautiful voice I just heard. And the funny part was that she was interested in ME. An undercover faggot that cuts and harms hisself and has to go to sessions with a shrink every Thursday to help with his "sexuality problem that somehow seems to be fixable." If only she saw that side of me. But what should I do, should I lie and say yeah or tell her I'm gay? Without hesitation I said No. "Well then, do you mind if I walked you to class?" She seemed so sincere and so kind and sweet I didn't want to look like a douche bag, and I also don't want to look uncool in front of these people. What do I say? I feel so uneasy, like I was in uncharted territory. So I tried to sound cool using my new, deeper voice I have been using since this morning on the bus. "Yeah, you can be one of my side hoes." I place both my hands on the back of my head as everyone laughs except her, who just stared at me blankly. I felt really bad for what I had said and I regret every word I said. Everyone was laughing at her and that just made me feel even worse. She finally spoke. "Let's go." She grabs my hand really hard and drags me the other way for. I look to see if anyone was around before I spoke. "I'm sorry about what I said, see-" "Look Alex, I have no idea why you are acting so new around people but I know who you really are so you can really drop the act." "What you mean?" "I know you are gay.."

Remember to vote, like and comment what you think😁😁😁