Not My Type - 02 (1st time periods ??? Congratulations 😏😏😏😏😁)

Jae-Sung who was frozen to the spot for a moment, started yelling as usual and kicking Jade. Jade woke up by his best friend's annoying Korean accent.

"....What the fuck. Jae. Are you my friend or my enemy??...."

Jade asked as he rolled over.

"...I prefer to say nobody. Now get up and get ready. I'm leaving. Hurry up and save your ass...."

After saying that, he put on his bag and went to the door when Jade wiggled the way out of bed. Before close the door, he turned back and spoke to Jade as Jade turned around.

"...By the way congratulations...."

Jade looked confused as he couldn't figure out why he said congratulations.

"....I can see you are having your 1st period. wear some tampon or something...."

He said pointing at Jade's butt.

"....honestly it looks like you peed blood in your pants while sleeping. Bye....."

After saying that, Jae-Sung left while Jade was standing with his mouth open. The first moment he regained consciousness, he turned his back to the mirror on the wall to what the hell his friend was talking about. But when he saw the blood stain that covered the back of his gray trousers completely, his face turned pale as if he saw a ghost.

"....What the actual fuck??? Did you sit on red wine or something??? fuck Jade you are delusional. That is why you shouldn't get drunk your ass off when you know that you will become amnesia after every time you get drunk. Idiot...."

Jade scolded himself as he glared at his own reflection.

Jade went to the bathroom because he couldn't be late anymore. He quickly took off his trousers and underwear with a frown. Without even bothering to see what excatly that red colour stain was, he put the stained pants aside, thinking that he would wash them later. After the quick shower, he put on the usual light blue clinical scrub and put the white coat in the bag while checking the time. He put on his shoes and came out of the room, pulling the door behind him. He ran without even delaying to lock the door or taking breakfast because there was less than 10 minutes left for the clinical session. He knew that bald headed old guy is no joke.

Jade ran as fast as he could through the corridor with the clinical coat in his hand, checking the time on his wristwatch while almost everybody around the corridor looking at him with curious eyes he didn't even notice. Luckily for him, he was able to enter 4 minutes before the time. As soon as he entered through the door he realized that Professor David isn't here yet and he started to panting for air, he looked around the lecture hall for his best friend, Jae-Sung. His eyes caught Jae-Sung waving both arms like a monkey from the back row to get his attention which earn a eye rolling from Jade as usual. He put on his usual "The Most Gorgeous" smirked face and walked through the hall while being raped by many lustful eyes without any distinction between men and women.

Jade is a guy who claims to have such an eye-popping figure. With his blonde hair, 6 foot height, lean but strong looking body and extremely gorgeous glowing skin tone and most importantly gorgeously handsome face with Brown and green orbs, it's a wonder if someone didn't look at Jade with hungry eyes. Special thing about Jade was he wasn't famine or manly. His beauty is beyond the explanation and for an example nobody ever tried to accused him being a bad boy or famine gay through out of his whole life his beauty only manage to left anybody speechless at that point and that's it.

Jae-Sung put his lips in a thin line and folded his arms in front of his chest and scanned his badge mates with a disgusted look because he knows everything better.