Not My Type - 06 ( Malfunctioning 😩 )

With the effect of cold water pouring from the shower and the medicine he had taken a while ago Jade felt his mind gradually relaxed as his body, which had been hurting all day. With that ease, his mind began to wonder where he had seen TJ before.

"Why his eyes are so familiar?"

Immersed in that thought, a light flashed in his mind, remembering the night before. It wasn't clear like a movie but even with that blurriness he could felt they weren't some bull crap that his mind building up to fool his sanity. He could tell it all were real. How he forgot about his alcohol tolerance at the party and started drinking, how a guy he had never seen before came to him and talked to him with that killer smirk on his face. The way he danced with him and left with him in the middle of the party, above all, the sexual intercourse that broke all the boundaries he saved for all his life.

The way he completely and disgustingly submitted himself at his fucking feet begging him to take him. He was so close to lose his mind with all the memories but it wasn't the reason why he was trembling like a parkinson's patient. He hold on to the tile wall to prevent himself from falling. He was stunned to the core because the unknown boy in the images in his mind was completely identical to the picture of TJ that Jae-Sung had shown him a few minutes ago.

Jade cradled his head in his hands as he felt a tingling sensation in the back of his head. Jade felt like he was flotating and his body felt numb. He couldn't grasped the fact that he had actually slept with a dude. A dude that a completely stranger. He could hear someone calling his name somewhere faraway but he was too tiered to answer but that annoying voice started to become more clear every time it repeat. He came to his senses at Jae-Sung's scream.

"...Jade, are you dead in the shower?? If you don't I swear to god I will break this fucking door. I will count to 10 and if you...."

He collect his energy and cut him in the mid way.

"....I am taking a shower you migot. Go away...."

He tried his best to sounds like he was ok.

"....Jesus christ you motherfucker you scared me to death. You were in there for past half an hour...."

"....Go away I am fine...."

"....You retarded bastard you don't really smell like a pig I was exaggerating the fact that you smell like sweat. You don't need to peeled your skin off to smell good for me. Be quick I don't wanna nursing you so don't catch cold you bitch...."

".... just fuck off Jerk...."

Jade Just screamed back out of annoyed because he didn't wanted him to use those fucking chopsticks and unlocked the door to check on him.

"....Jesus christ you don't need to snap at me. I am going to buy something for dinner. You want some???...."

".... No thanks just get lost bish...."

He yelled and turned the shower off whipping his face while taking deep breath to calmed himself down. He could hear Jae-Sung cursing and leaving the room. He sighed in relief knowing now he is left alone in the dormroom. God he needed this peace to collect his thoughts. He slowly walked towards the mirror with his naked body not even bothering to dry.

He never dreamed of having sex with a man. He have been straight for his whole life sleeping only with women. He like women for gods sake. He couldn't even imagine being under a man taking his dick it disgusted him to the core but pain of his lower back and blurry memories of that night said him otherwise. That was what driving him crazy.