Not My Type - 14 ( You got me Dizzy )

"....So that is mean your slow ass brain still in daniel phase???...."

He rolled his eyes at Jade.

"....Fuck now I am disappointed dude. Really. I thought you are smarter than this...."

Jade stared at him like he just seen a ghost or something.

"....Don't give me that look bastard. I am your fucking best friend. I can read you like an open book. I can see your gay panick whenever your eyes lay on TJ. Plus I was waiting for some killer looking dude to dick you down and make you realize you can't be so fucking sure about your sexuality without having taste of it. I am so glad that TJ is the one who ripped your virgin ass because he is fucking decent guy. No need of mentioning that he got all the brain cells in this faculty along with his top class visual...."

Jade stared at him with same expressions not knowing how to response encouraging by that Jae Sung showered him with questions.

"....Tell me was it good??? Of course yes. What am I even asking. Otherwise you won't do it again and again with him. Fuck I am so proud of you Jade You handle his dick like pro I must say...."

That comment made Jade slap back to his sense.

"....How could you be so sure It is him and why the fuck are you assuming that I should be the bottom???...."

Jae Sung burst into laugh at his question.

"....Omg Jade are you even for real??? What happened to you brain??? Did he fuck the brain out of you??? God...."

"....Answer me moron I asked you a question...."

"....Ok ok answer for the 1st question it was so obvious. TJ never been kind to anybody else not even for Chad. So he put some effort to make sure that you are ok after that party and I am not blind not to notice how much overprotective him of you. So I knew it for sure he has something to do with your limping. And second question,, God Jade why the hell did you even ask that stupid question??? There is no fucking way you fucking him. You are like a delicate flower infront of him. Just don't make your self a joke. And last time I check he wasn't the one who bleeding their ass out and limping like a pregnant chicken...."

Jade opened his mouth to say something but nothing come out and he was in pure shock.

"Was he that obvious ??"

He couldn't believe.

"....Don't think too much darling I will always support you no matter what. Now stop zoning out like fucking narrow minded and get you lazy ass up and make some good choreography. You are the leader of this club for crying out loud. We have a talent show coming up day before the final match...."

"....Thank you for remind me who is the leader of the club. Just keep it low ok. I don't really sure about anything yet and we didn't really talk about it too. So I don't know...."

Jade said rubbing his forehead.

"....Jade you better talk to him about this. I honestly don't like you are having only sex kinda relationship with anybody because you deserve more than that. I know I always talk shit about you but you are a really good person inside out. No need of mentioning that you are eye candy for crying out loud and anybody would die to have you in their life. You don't deserve to treat as a sexual objet or something. So man up and talk it through...."

He felt so guilty for keeping things from him for this long but he was lost. Jade sighed and stand up where he was sitting then turned towards his best friend who look so comfortable laying on top of the bags.

"....You migot, get your ass up and work on the costumes that you eagerly talk about otherwise we would have to perform naked on the stage...."

Jae Sung showed his middle finger to him before he leave for practice. Jade walk up to the other members who were sitting on the floor discussing random shits.