Not My Type - 05 ( Non of your business 😒 )

Chad looked at him with puzzled look but TJ completely ignored his existence and took out his phone and took few photos of Jade who was peacefully sleeping. Then he closed the door behind him and walk towards the exit without even waiting for chad.Chad started at his best friend who was walking towards the stairs like he did nothing. He shock his head in disbelief.

"....You shameless perverted wait for me...."

He shouted behind before started to run after him.

At TJ'S place....

They were sitting in the side balcony of TJ's New house while participating a staring contest. Yeah ever since they came back TJ was holding a death glare at Travis and well he was glaring back at him. Meanwhile Chad was in-between them getting irritated.

"....God stop staring at each others like you guys wanna murder. I am sick of this. This is frustrating...."

Chad screamed in frustration end up earning a same glare from both.

"....Ok I will leave the fuck you guys. Just die...."

Chad stand up but he yanked back to the sitting position because Travis pulled him.

".....You...are not going anywhere...."

"....Jesus christ you don't need to yell at me Dude. I was going to get something to drink god...."

Chad put his hand over his chest to calmed down his heart rate.

"....You don't need a fucking drink, just sit here with me idiot...."

Travis casually said it and turned to TJ again leaving confused looking Chad with wide eyes.

"....TJ explain yourself. What the fuck is going on????...."

Travis shoot the burning question at TJ with no hesitation.

"....Nothing....Even If there was something it is non of your business...."

TJ said in a cold tone showing off his usual arrogant cold attitude which didn't make a darn effect and he just rolled his eyes.

".....We are not having this conversation TJ. You know damn well, You are my business you have always been my business because you are my fucking blood related cousin. And you are my responsibility. So don't you dare to say that it is non of my business....."

Travis snapped at him causing Chad to strattle at the pitch. But no effect on TJ.

"....I don't care....."

TJ argue back carelessly.

"...But I do care. so explain TJ. You know that I fucking care..."

But that made change on his facial expressions. TJ knew Travis was telling the truth because he was his closet family ever since his birth.

"....Ok fucking fine. I will tell you. Just stop emotionally blackmailing me...."

TJ said with eye roll which only made Travis smirked in satisfaction.

"....I am all ears go on....."

TJ took a deep breath before start.

"...I am in kinda complicated situation and I really don't know where this shit is leading me right now. But I am willing to give it a try. So His name is Jade K. Harrison he is from Department of physiology. I hooked up with him days before and Felt different with him...."